Dispatches/Sunday Times investigation: Russell Brand accused of rape and sexual assault

I’ll assume she never saw him again thereafter. Was that the case, or are we talking about something that happened during their relationship and she continued to engage with him sexually?

Why don’t you just watch the documentary or read the times investigation?

You seem to have taken a position of deliberately ignoring all the evidence gathered against brand and waltzed into the thread talking about how there’s no evidence just rumours.

There's a new panorama on Monday 02 October. Wonder which "comedians" will be dreading that one? Tbh it's probably something entirely different or unrelated.

What I will say is that Sarah Pascoe amongst many other female comedians has said there are active social media groups with LISTS of male counterparts who ARE sexual predators. That's a big stinking problem.

Guys who think they're untouchable, selecting women from the audience, no comeback. Of course fame and power do attract sexual attention, been going on forever.

The rather unlikely David Niven was a very prolific chap around Hollywood. Would he be a predator now?

Patrick Troughton as Doctor Who had a wife and three children, only took on the job to pay for his kids school fees. But he also had another "family" who he also spent a lot of time with. By all accounts he was always chatting up female guest stars.

The tabloids and social media would have had a field day with these two but equally times have changed since the 60s.
It's sort of the paradox of the male celebrity (or men in general). Subconsciously, men look to increase their social status to make themselves more attractive to the opposite sex, but once they reach a certain level of status, in modern society, that's then deemed an abuse of power. Let's be honest, the main reason that a lot of famous men act like pigs (ignoring the illegal stuff for a second), is because they have the chance to act like pigs.

In the words of Dylan Moran: "How absolutely awful. I'd never do that.........I've never had the chance, but I'd never do that."

Why don’t you just watch the documentary or read the times investigation?

You seem to have taken a position of deliberately ignoring all the evidence gathered against brand and waltzed into the thread talking about how there’s no evidence just rumours.
You ever watched a JFK Assassination “documentary”?!

If it’s alright with you, I won’t take my evidence from TV or print media.

It’s criminal charges, most of which are “he said, she said.”

If Bluemoon had their way, he’d been getting ass-raped in Strangeways already.

Tick tock.

You ever watched a JFK Assassination “documentary”?!

If it’s alright with you, I won’t take my evidence from TV or print media.

It’s criminal charges, most of which are “he said, she said.”

If Bluemoon had their way, he’d been getting ass-raped in Strangeways already.

Tick tock.

If you’d watched the documentary, you’d know it’s not just he said she said instead of continuing to make yourself look like twat.

I don’t know what their “Tuesday” sex life was like, so I can’t comment on their sexual proclivities. I’ll assume she never saw him again thereafter. Was that the case, or are we talking about something that happened during their relationship and she continued to engage with him sexually?

I’m reminded of another man accused of rape, who later sought out the person for further engagements.

I’m certainly not ITK as to the details of Brand’s sexual life, but one would have to have lived under a rock for the last 20 years to NOT know he has a reputation as a lothario and thus steer well clear of contact, especially sexual contact, if that was not on their mind.

I’m certainly not suggesting a reputation is an excuse for criminal behavior, but didn’t we all grow up understanding the what, whys and wherefores of dealing with the sluts, be they make or female?

Personally, I try not to prejudge outcomes when I cannot know all the facts. However, one fact I do know is that Craig Pawson is a weak, ineffective, fan-influenced ref who just wet his pants when he realized he should have sent off the Wolves striker, but couldn’t because…well…does it even need saying at this point?!
If he got the punishment he deserved he wouldn’t have scored later…..

I’m talking about Wang now, not Russell.

Me too where's this bumble?
GettyImages-1527107-1-e1587804315262-980x530.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.