Dispatches/Sunday Times investigation: Russell Brand accused of rape and sexual assault

Rumble. Bumble is a dating site where women have to make the first move, doesn't sound like he prefers that.
Met my girlfriend on Bumble, for which I’ll always be grateful. Loved the concept of the woman making the first move as it saves so much tedious time wasting and bullshit. The key, at least for me, is to frame your profile to filter large numbers out who fall outside your key criteria. I basically said anyone who wasn’t smart and funny need not bother - and for me it definitely worked!

Fuck knows how many read that and thought I was an arrogant prick though!

Met my girlfriend on Bumble, for which I’ll always be grateful. Loved the concept of the woman making the first move as it saves so much tedious time wasting and bullshit. The key, at least for me, is to frame your profile to filter large numbers out who fall outside your key criteria. I basically said anyone who wasn’t smart and funny need not bother - and for me it definitely worked!

Fuck knows how many read that and thought I was an arrogant prick though!
I am smart and funny GDM....
Fancy a good hard shag? :)

As good a thread as any I suppose. Is the world falling apart?

He should be put down, what a dirty, horrible, sadistic bastard. His last meal request will probably be a bowl of Winalot.

There was a dispatches documentary and one year investigation by the times. Have you watched it? Because if you don’t want to take unsubstantiated forum rumours as evidence to sway you off your moral rights crusade maybe the sixteen year old girl who talks graphically how he pinned her down on the bed after throat fucking her and spitted into her mouth constantly until she gagged might arose some sort of concern? Or maybe she’s just the world’s best unknown actresses manipulated by the despicable media.
I don’t know what their “Tuesday” sex life was like, so I can’t comment on their sexual proclivities. I’ll assume she never saw him again thereafter. Was that the case, or are we talking about something that happened during their relationship and she continued to engage with him sexually?

I’m reminded of another man accused of rape, who later sought out the person for further engagements.

I’m certainly not ITK as to the details of Brand’s sexual life, but one would have to have lived under a rock for the last 20 years to NOT know he has a reputation as a lothario and thus steer well clear of contact, especially sexual contact, if that was not on their mind.

I’m certainly not suggesting a reputation is an excuse for criminal behavior, but didn’t we all grow up understanding the what, whys and wherefores of dealing with the sluts, be they make or female?

Personally, I try not to prejudge outcomes when I cannot know all the facts. However, one fact I do know is that Craig Pawson is a weak, ineffective, fan-influenced ref who just wet his pants when he realized he should have sent off the Wolves striker, but couldn’t because…well…does it even need saying at this point?!

The comment I replied to made a sweeping reference to British culture.
Are you telling me that British culture is NOT devolving into hyper-sexualized media, incl print, TV and social?

I mean, I loves me a bit of sex every now and then like the next fella, but the media (which reflects popular culture, because that’s what sells) is just soaked in it!

Are you telling me that British culture is NOT devolving into hyper-sexualized media, incl print, TV and social?

I mean, I loves me a bit of sex every now and then like the next fella, but the media (which reflects popular culture, because that’s what sells) is just soaked in it!
I don’t think that is exclusive to British culture and it’s kind of irrelevant as far as Brand’s alleged crimes are concerned

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.