Dissolve the British Monarchy: Yes or No?

aphex said:
dom said:
der-bomber said:
l take your point ,mate, very succinctly put and you do make a very forceful and compelling case......but at the end of the day ,when all's said and done ,they are still fucking French.

Plus, and this is the clincher , anything that might make BillyShears think about moving back to Blighty is a big no-no in my book....

My wife is French...you got a problem with that ??

Don't be sad.

owned

How does an insignificant comment like that make me 'owned' ,airfix, you knob...

l don't give a flying fuck what nationality some random blokes wife is, means nowt to me, although l have heard that frenchies go like belt fed wombats, in fact l have de-flowered a few myself many moons ago, easy pickings...

der-bomber said:
aphex said:
dom said:
der-bomber said:
l take your point ,mate, very succinctly put and you do make a very forceful and compelling case......but at the end of the day ,when all's said and done ,they are still fucking French.

Plus, and this is the clincher , anything that might make BillyShears think about moving back to Blighty is a big no-no in my book....

My wife is French...you got a problem with that ??

Don't be sad.

owned

How does an insignificant comment like that make me 'owned' ,airfix, you knob...

l don't give a flying fuck what nationality some random blokes wife is, means nowt to me, although l have heard that frenchies go like belt fed wombats, in fact l have de-flowered a few myself many moons ago, easy pickings...

i was commenting on him posting 4 times in succession der bomber. check the thread. nothing to do with you.

i dont know why im bothering der-bomber. all i can see is you going around threads tying up more loose ends with insults.

sad.

bizzbo said:
aphex said:
i dont know why im bothering der-bomber. all i can see is you going around threads tying up more loose ends with insults.

sad.

I don't know why you bother with him either, he's perfectly capable of making himself look like a tit without our help.

we have a thing going. or so he likes to think. just pointing out his error (he makes a lot of em, he needs regulating) ;-)

-dabz- said:
Just to change the subject....Hows the band thing going Aphex?

ok. studio coming up 23 next month. our first stuff on cd ;-)

der-bomber said:
Some things never change ,poor little Billy always takes the bait and bites, hook line and sinker, oooh look there he is in the Keep net yet again.....

l live in Torquay, you're right its such a shithole that people come here for their holidays, moved down 5 years ago and the novelty of living by the beach and going out to sea in my boat still hasn't worn off yet....

And poor little bomber is still living a fantasy life through the internet.

Up half the night insulting people you've never met.

Pretending your far more affluent then you actually are.

(You sure you and BB2.0 aren't related)

Making utterly racist comments just to provoke a reaction.

Oh, and Torquay. How quaint. I'll be sure to check it out when I hit 65 and am looking for places to retire to...

Chk. Chk. Boom.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.