distin rocking the boat

For all that badge kissing at the COMs, Karma can be a woman Doris.

But I'd still have him back.

It might appear very mercenary, but Distin was right about us when he was bleating about lack of ambition (albiet if he'd hung on a few weeks longer then he'd have been here for Frank's stint), and he's right about Pompey now. I've not watched him too closely since he left, but if he's still as good now then I'd deffo have him back.

Don't want him back.

'arry is partly to blame for their over exuberance in the transfer market.

t'riffic this, t'riffic that. Constantly tapping up players.

He is at it again at tottenham and is jealous as fuck of our money. i can guarantee that whoever he signs, he will say to the press we were after them even if we weren't. i can hear it now.

"Err ye he had an offer from Man City that we couldn't of competed with, but money isn't everything to the boy, the t'riffic lad felt his future was at tottingham."

Agreed 'arrys already mentioned how he cannot compete with us when talking about Bellamy and you could clearly hear the envy in cockney twats voice.

no thanks, I did not have a problem with the way he left, but he is well past his prime.

images

I like him, but his time at the club has been and gone. We need better than him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.