Ditching Sky

I think you probably need to invest a bit more. Zgemma really are the budget end of the market (less bells and whistles but still good at what they do)

Heard a few guys use gigablue boxs with 4 tuners. overkill for me, with IPTV and KODI and C/S dual tuner, but each to his own.

Oh aye. Just basic for me. Don't record. So many repeats on tv i'll catch a program, sooner or later.

I think you probably need to invest a bit more. Zgemma really are the budget end of the market (less bells and whistles but still good at what they do)

Heard a few guys use gigablue boxs with 4 tuners. overkill for me, with IPTV and KODI and C/S dual tuner, but each to his own.

Afew lads i know went ape shit after dreamboxes when some nl seller put 50 up 2 years ago, they were gone in 30 seconds, all bought by a couple of scener lads haha.
I assume these fuckers are the mutz? i need to install my extra tuner card onto the bluebox vu+ solo se (not a cheap copy) and fiddle with that soon.
You may get some pm's with me weeping for help boss haha.

1) Afew lads i know went ape shit after dreamboxes

I assume these fuckers are the mutz? i need to install my extra tuner card onto the bluebox vu+ solo se (not a cheap copy) and fiddle with that soon.
You may get some pm's with me weeping for help boss haha.

1) Dreambox's are/were fucking terrible.....Copies of copies of copies flirting around (think openbox) as a box they were in a world of their own. Timebombs in original firmware to wipe copies, sims not as advertised, a whole heap of shite. (due to copies not the original box). I do bet many are still working today.

Solo SE, you flash twat :).
Plug and play tuners if i remember correctly. Tell us your requirments, i will look/ask for someones back up if available. :)

1) Dreambox's are/were fucking terrible.....Copies of copies of copies flirting around (think openbox) as a box they were in a world of their own. Timebombs in original firmware to wipe copies, sims not as advertised, a whole heap of shite. (due to copies not the original box). I do bet many are still working today.

Solo SE, you flash twat :).
Plug and play tuners if i remember correctly. Tell us your requirments, i will look/ask for someones back up if available. :)

Is it posh? all i knew was a guy in the know said 'get a linux box'. Yeah i think it is plug and play. Ok i will go through the setup and explain it to you in pm later or tomorrow bud. What is the best image atm because i am happy ripping the software config up and going again. I say this as black hole is now not as good as vix? well that is what i got told or is he talking shit?

I didn't say posh, I said Flash :)

We will be feeling our way together on the setup, but i'm guessing its pretty standard....i would install TS panel from add ons, puts most settings in one place and quicker searching for what you need when you don't know where it is (or remember because you did to much E as a young adult and are dyslexic) if you dont know already

Pretty sure devs fave atm mo is vix, and as you know, dev popularity wins every time regardless of capabilities. Plus with a legit box online updates are a breeze ...FLASH lol

I didn't say posh, I said Flash :)

We will be feeling our way together on the setup, but i'm guessing its pretty standard....i would install TS panel from add ons, puts most settings in one place and quicker searching for what you need when you don't know where it is (or remember because you did to much E as a young adult and are dyslexic) if you dont know already

Pretty sure devs fave atm mo is vix, and as you know, dev popularity wins every time regardless of capabilities. Plus with a legit box online updates are a breeze ...FLASH lol
I have finalkly cancelled sky and looking at a box via a guy on facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/Sky-TV-Steve-301871163534862/

Any thoughts on if this is legit? He is saying it has the new sky q interface. Its £190 for the box, but just worried as nothing ive seen before have the actual sky menu's / interface. It will be just my luck to get a bogus site.

I have finalkly cancelled sky and looking at a box via a guy on facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/Sky-TV-Steve-301871163534862/

Any thoughts on if this is legit? He is saying it has the new sky q interface. Its £190 for the box, but just worried as nothing ive seen before have the actual sky menu's / interface. It will be just my luck to get a bogus site.
I'm not in the card sharing game mate but his profile only goes back 2 months from what I can see, not exactly a long time

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.