Ditching Sky

Lads, if on a budget the Zgemma @£150 is a no brainer, everything you get with sky+ records+ the option to add plug ins IPTV/ Ts media etc then £60 per year subscription . As a back up I also have a firestick £35 with agueroooos Bluemoon build installed via Kodi/SPMC. The box is a lot more stable then streaming devices as it's connected to my dish as well as the broadband.

Lads, if on a budget the Zgemma @£150 is a no brainer, everything you get with sky+ records+ the option to add plug ins IPTV/ Ts media etc then £60 per year subscription . As a back up I also have a firestick £35 with agueroooos Bluemoon build installed via Kodi/SPMC. The box is a lot more stable then streaming devices as it's connected to my dish as well as the broadband.

How easy is it to set up though? Connecting to the dish? Subscribing to a provider?

Oh, and so I get it right, the Plex IPTV is stream only not recordable?

Believe it or not, that might be a deal breaker for the wife! Can't think why!
To be honest with you i'm not sure if recording is an option.
I've asked my supplier and am just waiting for a reply,probably in the morning now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.