48200735.jpg

69832269.jpg

m10.jpg

'CTID'

squirtyflower said:
what a great season
norwich at home
milwall away and home particular highlights

Norwich at home was brilliant, Berkovic's goal. For me the first game vs Watford lives long in the memory. From playing the type of football under Royle and it being completely transformed under Keegan within the space of the summer was pretty remarkable. Keegan had had enough by the time he left but that season he got us playing some amazing stuff. How we didn't trounce someone by 10 is beyond me! Bradford at home as well, SWP's first goal at Maine Road where he juggled it then smashed it in was class, and his goal vs Cov where he chipped Flowers. Might have to get the review of that season in the DVD player again, always cheers me up!

Kennedy_probably_has said:
squirtyflower said:
what a great season
norwich at home

Norwich at home was brilliant, Berkovic's goal. For me the first game vs Watford lives long in the memory. From playing the type of football under Royle and it being completely transformed under Keegan within the space of the summer was pretty remarkable. Keegan had had enough by the time he left but that season he got us playing some amazing stuff. How we didn't trounce someone by 10 is beyond me! Bradford at home as well, SWP's first goal at Maine Road where he juggled it then smashed it in was class, and his goal vs Cov where he chipped Flowers. Might have to get the review of that season in the DVD player again, always cheers me up!
watford was the only game we missed
tried to listen to the game on the radio in some poxy restaurant in france

squirtyflower said:
what a great season
norwich at home

I remember Birmingham away on a tuesday night I think it was.went 1-0 down early and came back to win 2-1,scoring our 100th goal of the season.
Barnsley at home when we won 5-1.was in the North Stand. ''Barnsley join our party,Barnsley join our party,nah nah nah na,nah nah nah na''. :o)

squirtyflower said:
watford was the only game we missed
tried to listen to the game on the radio in some poxy restaurant in france

It was a strange night that was! It was Vialli's first game at Watford as well and they had bought a lot of players and I think were favourites to go up. I remember as the first half went on the atmosphere changed, everyone realised we were playing really good stuff! I was 18 at the time, hadn't seen us play football like that! We passed it and everything! Even Charvet played well!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.