Divorce on the rise UK

Not everyone!
About a year ago I was sat in a Union meeting with 2 of my managers. The topic of "integrity" came up in relation to a matter I had raised. It was at that point I realised that I was the only one in the room that hadnt actually cheated on their wife!
You know the rules.

I wonder if there are any stats that indicate how many of the divorces involve people who have been divorced more than once? Like my soon to be ex brother in law, who has shown his utter scum scouse dipper character.

We married at eighteen and still together at sixty six. Ups and downs like most but we raised three great kids and now have the joy of four grandkids. Genuinely would not change anything. Guess I was lucky to meet a goodun.

Yep have no choice. I gotta fight it, which means costs for Family lawyer. My divorce was issued in Netherlands... and they used their law on my case even tho me and my ex are brits. Went there as expats!!! Fuming. Advice to others.... avoid getting a divorce in another country.
My advice to you is stop moaning and pay for your kids. Paying to 'fight' is your choice.

We married at eighteen and still together at sixty six. Ups and downs like most but we raised three great kids and now have the joy of four grandkids. Genuinely would not change anything. Guess I was lucky to meet a goodun.
Well done pal.
Me and my wife married in April 1981, so it will be 43 years in a couple of months.
Like yourselves,we have had our ups and downs over the years, but we stuck together and still love each other very much.
And like yourselves we have 3 children ( 3 daughters) and now 4 grandsons ( 2 born on the same day to 2 different daughters).
We were a bit older than you both when we got married, I was 24 and she was 22.
And now we are living our retirement years happily married together.

Dont worry u wouldn't have to. Paying child support should be a non-negotiation for any father, and one I would never shy away from. The wife maintenance is what gets me. 600 is CMS - 1000 is wife alimony. That's the piss take.
Is that a permanent thing, or is it for a particular period of time?

Iv had a court order issued... gotta pay 1600 quid a month for alimony and child support. What a farce!?!
You seem like a proper **** from reading your other posts on the Ukraine war so hope you get taken for every penny you’ve got.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.