Divorce on the rise UK

You seem like a proper **** from reading your other posts on the Ukraine war so hope you get taken for every penny you’ve got.

Mate, he's only made 4 posts.

None of which has been on the Ukraine thread.

Mate, he's only made 4 posts.

None of which has been on the Ukraine thread.
The Russian/Ukraine war thread? You might want to read it again mate.
He may have deleted his comment but a couple of posters have quoted him so can still see it.
He’s also got a very similar username to one that was posting a lot of shite early on in that thread.

The Russian/Ukraine war thread? You might want to read it again mate.
He may have deleted his comment but a couple of posters have quoted him so can still see it.
He’s also got a very similar username to one that was posting a lot of shite early on in that thread.

Will take your word for it mate.

Will take your word for it mate.
Or just go on the thread and read the last couple of pages?
Maybe you agree with him that Tucker Carlson interviewing Putin is a great idea because he’s a poor misunderstood soul who’s actually not a bad bloke once you hear his side?
Either way, there’s about 4/5 people pulled him on the same thing so I’m sure it’s not a figment of my imagination, even if this forum sometimes does strange things to one’s mind.. :-)

Or just go on the thread and read the last couple of pages?
Maybe you agree with him that Tucker Carlson interviewing Putin is a great idea because he’s a poor misunderstood soul who’s actually not a bad bloke once you hear his side?
Either way, there’s about 4/5 people pulled him on the same thing so I’m sure it’s not a figment of my imagination, even if this forum sometimes does strange things to one’s mind.. :-)

I don't listen to Carlson or have any opinion on Putin, Biden, and have very little interest about how a poster gets his kicks posting when he/she only has 4 posts to their name.

I look at the Ukraine thread every now and then but a lot of it doesn't make much sense, the sheer numbers of Russians (Let's call them Orcs to dehumanise them) that have been killed I am surprised there are any Orcs left.

I could hazard a guess as to the identity of the frothing 5 posters who put him right though ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.