Dj Phil Mary d's

well it was the dj's last day today he told me himself and that the old dj was coming back so if thats phil then i can confirm it, needed changing

just spoke to him now, think oz must be leaving and oz is the one who has let it out of the bag as phil respects the fact that the manager of mary ds is a pretty private person. if the price is right then he would definitely do it, could be as early as villa game... but he doesn't do it for free and has kept quiet about being asked to come back

he's a million times better than oz, no offence to oz but there is more atmosphere on the moon than in mary ds at the minute and my 9 month old daughter can play better music than him

wearethesouthstand said:
just spoke to him now, think oz must be leaving and oz is the one who has let it out of the bag as phil respects the fact that the manager of mary ds is a pretty private person. if the price is right then he would definitely do it, could be as early as villa game... but he doesn't do it for free and has kept quiet about being asked to come back

he's a million times better than oz, no offence to oz but there is more atmosphere on the moon than in mary ds at the minute and my 9 month old daughter can play better music than him
OZ is a top DJ

wearethesouthstand said:

lol how the fuck can he NOT be offended?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.