Dj Phil Mary d's

DJ phil is brilliant, he really can get it going on a matchday i will will never forget how he got everyone going for the west ham game in the quarter final a few years ago

Bring back Phil! Atmosphere is shit these days in there and I av stopped goin.

Will go back if he returns.

what's it come to when we need a fucking dj to get us goin, its not a night out were goin watchin our team play we never needed dj's in the pub at maine rd

i know phil and the main issue was that he was asked to "tone his act" down a bit but he wouldn't - there ws the munich video on before the derby and the no surrender stuff he used to play , think he was brought up in levenshulme and had a few arguments in the palace with a few irish united fans which is why he went a bit extreme but music wise, he's the best and teh owners thought when sven comes they would fill out the place anyway - it has been proved it is not full in that back room but bring back phil and it will be again

Little Ozz is a City Fan It his brother Big Ozz who is the Bury fan .He used to have the Derby in Whitefield / Fuck me lets all do a Disco who the F**k is arsed about a DJ on Match day ,Bring back Perry Como

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.