DJ - The return??

It's not true, it's from SportsDirect News who pay their writers to fabricate stories to get hits. They link us with 4-5 new players every few days... lately it's Alexis Sanchez (in a swap for Aguero), Tim Krul, and De Jong.

Edit: And now Nastasic to Inter. They truly are shameless.

He's just one of those guys that fit at Manchester City and feel like part of its heart. He should still be here and till the day he hangs his boots up

should never have been allowed to leave but, saying that, I don't think it would be right for him to come back. Leave the past behind!

I always thought he was a bit part player under Mancini? Could be wrong.

But I wont deny that he's a very good holding player, great at breaking up play, but in terms of kick starting it, possibly lacking the ability to pick out a pass and create an attack. Fernandinho has impressed me this season, I like him very much. We need a Fernandinho at the Emirates :(

According to his twitter account he's just sold his house next door to MR, as much as I'd like it to be true I can't see it happening.

No thank you. He left because of his game time and he won't start of he came back no point let move on people

kanovic said:
No thank you. He left because of his game time and he won't start of he came back no point let move on people

Agreed. Played a part in the title winning side but it is better to look to the future than the past.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.