Djed Spence

Status
Not open for further replies.
See spurs being linked with him now.
source BBC gossip can’t remember the original source.

Spurs were one of the first EPL clubs linked to him, spurs never miss a bargain, and at around £25 million they will look to knock down the price, for me buying Spence and getting Kabore in at Forest, so we can see him against EPL teams is very good business, you never know both may turn into Walker replacements, they certainly have the potential.

Spurs were one of the first EPL clubs linked to him, spurs never miss a bargain, and at around £25 million they will look to knock down the price, for me buying Spence and getting Kabore in at Forest, so we can see him against EPL teams is very good business, you never know both may turn into Walker replacements, they certainly have the potential.
Spurs certainly know how to scout a right back.

Emerson Royal
Matt Doherty
Serge Aurier

Who said anything about scouting? Spurs have spent all their time looking for bargains,or buy to sell, have done since Levy took charge.
How many players have they bought to sell?

How many players have they sold at a profit?

I’m not sure that’s their MO. Walker aside and they didn’t want to sell him.

How many players have they bought to sell?

How many players have they sold at a profit?

I’m not sure that’s their MO. Walker aside and they didn’t want to sell him.
No problem, you will not remember Levy putting an age limit on their buys either as there was no sell on profit,
either then.

This guy?
tumblr_inline_p7n42sRMlR1rb92cn_500.gifv

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.