DNA Mapping....anyone done it?

ted the grass

Team supported
MCFC
Just had me DNA profiled. Despite being Mancunia born bred and buttered (one scottish granny)...turns out I,m...
53% Scottish ( explains why im shite at football)
30% Welsh
10% Norway
5% English / northern France ( I'm assuming Norman)
2% Irish.

I may have to rethink this whole Queens jubilee celebration thing altogether...whilst I welcome Haaland like a long lost brother.

Anyone else done it?

Just had me DNA profiled. Despite being Mancunia born bred and buttered (one scottish granny)...turns out I,m...
30% Welsh
10% Norway
2% Irish.

I may have to rethink this whole Queens jubilee celebration thing altogether...whilst I welcome Haaland like a long lost brother.

Anyone else done it?

I'm Northern European, but English.

Spitting in a bucket wont change that ;)

30% Welsh
10% Norway
2% Irish.

Anyone else done it?
Me. I was nearly all Irish.

I put myself on the database and a long lost illigitimate cousin contacted me out of the blue one day. She turned out to be my uncle's, who he knew nothing about, and one proper DNA/parenthood test later it threw a nuclear bomb into their previously happy family.

True story. Be warned.

Me. I was nearly all Irish.

I put myself on the database and a long lost illigitimate cousin contacted me out of the blue one day. She turned out to be my uncle's, who he knew nothing about, and one proper DNA/parenthood test later it threw a nuclear bomb into their previously happy family.

True story. Be warned.
Yeah. the data base shows all cousins up to 6th and distant.
Turns out i have a 6th cousin in Arkansas called...Darlene. I may blank that out!
My 53% scottish DNA throws up a few murky paths i won't be wandering down.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.