Do Aliens actually exist ?

Go outside on a clear night and look at the sky and have a think about the chances of us being the only life. Think about the odds of us being the most advanced or anywhere close to being. Cnt see it myself.

Have we been visited? Very likely. Do we still get visited or observed? Very possible I would think.

For those that may be interested in a more in-depth dive in to (intelligent) alien life probability theory, including Fermi’s Paradox and The Great Filter, among other interesting concepts...

In-depth, plain language, somewhat humourous write-up on the subject:

https://waitbutwhy.com/2014/05/fermi-paradox.html

Estimating the probability of finding alien life:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.space.com/25219-drake-equation.html

Hawking’s thoughts on the matter:

http://www.hawking.org.uk/life-in-the-universe.html

Interesting, animated primers:

Fermí Paradox I

Fermí Paradox II

The Great Filter

Emergence

Last edited:
Nobody who has ever been to a game at the swamp would question whether Aliens exist.

It also provides proof that there are large numbers of Aliens with obviously inferior intelligence to the average human.

The only question remaining is whether there are alien beings more intelligent than us.

There's another similar to munber 9 on the list on the link. Maybe when we do encounter aliens we wouldn't even recognise them as life. It could be they resemble a small cloud of gas and their perception of time is different to ours. Our three day visit to their world might seem to them to be over in a few tenths of a second.

There's another similar to munber 9 on the list on the link. Maybe when we do encounter aliens we wouldn't even recognise them as life. It could be they resemble a small cloud of gas and their perception of time is different to ours. Our three day visit to their world might seem to them to be over in a few tenths of a second.

Any self respecting Prog fan would know they nicked that song from Klaatu :)

Yes.

The truth is out there. Also they post on YouTube.

Seriously though I love this shit but the chances of intelligent alien life existing during our brief period on Earth and also being close enough to be detected is probably close to zero given the age of the universe and the vast distances. We will end up finding some basic life forms I guess. Titan could be a good bet.

Dukinfield could worth a look.

According to a ufoligist I work with not only do they exist but we are fighting a war with them right now ! According to him if you buy some decent nightvision glasses you can watch the dogfights in the night sky between them and some secret world force that exists to protect our planet ! This world force is an agency set up by the government's of the world to protect the planet from invasion I guess we must be winning then .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.