Do Aliens actually exist ?

qa418LG.jpg

Do aliens actually exist?
Yep.

This is more like it a good old alien topic

If we are alone the earth is flat and we live under a dome,
so I’m going to say there is a really good chance there is intelligent life out there somewhere, but the distances needed to be covered will take some serious tech to get back and to, flying through space at 280000 miles/sec will take some serious navigating

We have found planets and moons that exist in habitable zones, but none that have the freakish nature of Earth. The way our planet has a specific tilt and wobble to create our seasons that have nurtured life over time, and the gravitational pull of the moon to keep it steady.

I doubt there's any other planet like us near enough to discover.

That said ...

This is more like it a good old alien topic

If we are alone the earth is flat and we live under a dome,
so I’m going to say there is a really good chance there is intelligent life out there somewhere, but the distances needed to be covered will take some serious tech to get back and to, flying through space at 280000 miles/sec will take some serious navigating
Calling @hodge to this thread IMMEDIATELY!

Religion would be null and void if alien life was found.
God made the earth and God made me.....oh and he also made little green men in distant galaxies who nip in and out of earth from time to time.
Do aliens actually exist.....
1OlTLrN.gif

For those that may be interested in a more in-depth dive in to (intelligent) alien life probability theory, including Fermi’s Paradox and The Great Filter, among other interesting concepts...

The Great Filter

As an exercise, might one ask whether humanity was once part of a journey that descended the staircase and is only now reversing direction and ascending? In this way 'aliens' might exist but humans cannot see them for they are on a higher level of the stair case?

Edit : ps Ever heard of a book called flatland?

As an exercise, might one ask whether humanity was once part of a journey that descended the staircase and is only now reversing direction and ascending? In this way 'aliens' might exist but humans cannot see them for they are on a higher level of the stair case?
We could possibly be one step beyond them..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.