Do Aliens actually exist ?

My bad I didn’t know that, I’m always open to explanations because genuine mistakes are made and downright hoax’s carried out. I’ve never seen anything unusual but plenty of people have.
Sometimes there are people making money out of anything UFO by writing books selling stories Alien abductions are the least credible.
Physics professor’s are the people I listen too if I want to find anything out about the Universe its really interesting even though most goes over my head but the multiverse and dimensions is an interesting theory.

Yeah indeed and we are guessing but the universe is just too big to say either way. It's the size of the universe though that is the main argument for life elsewhere.

There's just too much out there to say we're the only place where it has developed. There's billions of Earth-like planets in our galaxy for a start and then there's hundreds of billions of galaxies.....

Maybe this is all just a simulation and life itself is made up rubbish on a computer? Who knows.
There MUST be life but that could just be microorganisms. The chances of life evolving like it has on Earth.., we just haven't a clue.

The Disclosure Project was when it became clear to me that something was definitely up. An event where various scientists, military personnel, pilots etc came forward to basically say ‘yeah, we’ve been visited’. I just found it incredibly unlikely that that many people from such backgrounds would be lying.

Now we’ve reached a point where the Pentagon has confirmed there are craft of unknown origin and with tech centuries ahead of our own flying within our air space. Personally I feel they do know what they are and that this is just the beginning of a slow disclosure roll out.

Some decent reading on the subject:

Has anyone on here looked into any of these:

Solar Warden / Dark Fleet ?​
The Serpo Project / Zeta Riticulan n Human exchange program ?​
Any (if anything) of what Randy Cramer claims to of been involved with on Mars ?​

Yeah indeed and we are guessing but the universe is just too big to say either way. It's the size of the universe though that is the main argument for life elsewhere.

There's just too much out there to say we're the only place where it has developed. There's billions of Earth-like planets in our galaxy for a start and then there's hundreds of billions of galaxies.....

Maybe this is all just a simulation and life itself is made up rubbish on a computer? Who knows.
Yes, but do they have Jesus? It was him and his other two personalities that made all creatures great and small. Although he doesn’t want us to eat the shellfish. Must like them a lot. Never forget that and Praise the Lord.

Has anyone on here looked into any of these:

Solar Warden / Dark Fleet ?​
The Serpo Project / Zeta Riticulan n Human exchange program ?​
Any (if anything) of what Randy Cramer claims to of been involved with on Mars ?​
I’ll give it a go as soon as this Martian takes his probe out of my arse.
Edit
Just googled and what do we know it’s fruit loop McKinnon who is the star!

The Disclosure Project was when it became clear to me that something was definitely up. An event where various scientists, military personnel, pilots etc came forward to basically say ‘yeah, we’ve been visited’. I just found it incredibly unlikely that that many people from such backgrounds would be lying.

Now we’ve reached a point where the Pentagon has confirmed there are craft of unknown origin and with tech centuries ahead of our own flying within our air space. Personally I feel they do know what they are and that this is just the beginning of a slow disclosure roll out.

Some decent reading on the subject:

"An event where various scientists, military personnel, pilots etc came forward to basically say ‘yeah, we’ve been visited’" Who claimed that? They're liars if they claim that.
What the pentagon is concerned with is NOT craft from other planets but any craft that flies into their airspace. That's all. There's no mention of aliens....that comes from the nutters and blaggers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.