Do all women these days drink pints?

Threeinarow

....not that it matters, however, how often do you see women drinking half pints these days?

I remember when I used to be out drinking 10 years ago and if you bought a girl a lager, they would ask for a half, but now they have a pint.

Has anyone else noticed this?

I think it's a recorded trend that women are drinking much more than they used to.

I think lager and even ale are losing some of the stigmas previously attached and are more attractive to women than they used to be.

What, women drink beer?
Every time I buy a girl a drink it's a fucking Cruiser or WKD or Breezer or summat. $10 for a nip of vodka and some cordial, get fucked. I'd love it if more drank beer.

paddystyle said:
Wheelsy OSC Sydney said:
What, women drink beer?
Every time I buy a girl a drink it's a fucking Cruiser or WKD or Breezer or summat. $10 for a nip of vodka and some cordial, get fucked. I'd love it if more drank beer.
are women allowed in pubs down under?
Only if they take their top off. We do have standards, ya know.

Wheelsy OSC Sydney said:
paddystyle said:
Wheelsy OSC Sydney said:
What, women drink beer?
are women allowed in pubs down under?
Only if they take their top off. We do have standards, ya know.
thought as much,would,nt work over here they'd all freeze to death going out for a smoke

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.