Do all women these days drink pints?

Well my mum would never drink from a pint pot, but me - I couldnt care less. In days where 3 pint pots and yards of ale are used, half pint pots should be written off!

You see all these girls trying to be lads and drinking pints. It looks pathetic. It is a bit like women watching football what the hell is all that about.

Lets be honest women cant handle there drink whatever they drink. It is a nightmare when women are drinking shots of vodka as they lash them back as if it is going out of fashion. As soon as they leave a pub they either fall flat on there arses or get sick outside the pub. I would rather a women drink pints then shots of vodka any day. There is only so much pints you can drink before you get full up and cant drink no more. Over the Xmas time I must have seen a few blokes in a bad state getting sick as for the women there were more than ever before I pitty there friends who are with them holding there hair and handbags as it ruins there night out.

I reckon it's been a fashion for about 7 years, pint drinking women. I noticed it when I worked the door. Also noticed women became a lot more 'gutsy' as a result.

The trend was in young women (mostly students), as a rule(The 'ladettes' phase), but it may have eased off, these days, I don't know.

Bigga said:
I reckon it's been a fashion for about 7 years, pint drinking women. I noticed it when I worked the door. Also noticed women became a lot more 'gutsy' as a result.

The trend was in young women (mostly students), as a rule, but it may have eased off, these days, I don't know.

bet the girls are worse than the men scratch you to fuck and bite :|

scottyboi said:
Bigga said:

The trend was in young women (mostly students), as a rule, but it may have eased off, these days, I don't know.

bet the girls are worse than the men scratch you to fuck and bite :|

I'll tell you what, women can be the most BRUTAL fighters! They tend to blindside you if you're dealing with their boyfriend. Always used to be real wary of them.

I once saw a fight between women(black, in this particular case) were one was being punched on the floor and one of her mates took off her stiletto and rammed it into the attacker's head. The most brutal sh*t I've seen.

Never trust 'em...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.