Do City's colours influence you in other parts of your life?

the new Windows logo is lovely.

6201.Win8Logo_5F00_01_5F00_thumb_5F00_23669D8A.jpg

I love the red and black shirt and have done since we first adopted it but blue is my best and favourite colour. I wouldn't avoid buying something purely on the basis that it was red but I can't think of many things in that colour that I would want.

Don't own anything Red, except.... My Car.

it was a gift from my Brother, he had bought himself a new car so gave me his old one.

Don't really like it due to this but meh, it was a gift.

Something uncomforts me about wearing Red, especially those of us who wear Red for City games... Eh?

When me and the Mrs go shopping she used to pick up items of clothing that had a bit of red in it as she never had red before as long as shes been with me. I always deter her saying that another colour would look better on her but she sees right though me and knows EXACTLY the reason why. Now she just ignores any red item on the rack LOL!! Funny thing is I have no arguement when she says "but your away kit is red...."

samharris said:
Only have blue Bounty's.. :)

-- Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:53 am --

ANY1aBLUE said:
skyblue78 said:
Even before I started supporting City, my favourite colour was always blue. I like anything a bit more if it's in City's colours, doesnt matter what it is, car, clothes anything! Or am I childish?

I never, ever buy anything red - its just how it is. Even down to; golf head covers, sweet wrappers, book covers, garden plants etc - i even banned my daughter from buying a set of red headphones for her music!

Note to self - get some help........................

-- Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:51 pm --

samharris said:
I built a blue shed,It had a blue door, blue roof,blue sides and a blue picket fence with blue daffodil border. It Blew away..

blew my mind......................
Only cos you got wind of it...

ha ha, very good................blew in under a blue sky...........................

My car is red with black bumpers and trims: heading to the scrap yard very soon!

Don't have anything red in the home or to wear. Tell a lie, food items like chillies and apples are a bit hard to avoid!!!

was at a do in warrington last week at a hotel, having a pint wearing a pair of jeans and a sky blue lyle and scott v neck.

a lad started singing "bluemoon" to me...he was a st holder...i said " how did you know?" he just laughed and said i stood out as a blue!...i was a bit amazed

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.