Do City's colours influence you in other parts of your life?

I have to admit I have a lot of sky blue in my wardrobe. It's a brilliant colour to be honest, one day I too will also wear a sky blue suit to my wedding hah!

My neighbours on both sides are rags and both have got r*d cars .
To get my revenge I have made it very uncomfortable for them to look out of there back doors

41069_1592396012839_1324060175_1575462_7636612_n.jpg

I also never wear anything r*d , I have banned my daughter from buying r*d clothes for my grandaughter .

I don't think I am weird but lots of idiots do .

Great photos PP's muzzy.

My company's website is light blue as is all our stationery. Thinking of a new website for something else I am doing and am going for red and black this time (as in away kit).

My 5 month old son has never seen a a red peice of clothing , and a man city blue wedding wasn't allowed by the misses with the tables named after city legends! Bastarrd

Chungo said:
skyblue78 said:
Even before I started supporting City, my favourite colour was always blue. I like anything a bit more if it's in City's colours, doesnt matter what it is, car, clothes anything! Or am I childish?

Before you supported city? What did you do before then?

surely being a blue is a bit like the big bang

there was nothing before it!

born blue die blue that just the way things are

whp.blue said:
Chungo said:
skyblue78 said:
Even before I started supporting City, my favourite colour was always blue. I like anything a bit more if it's in City's colours, doesnt matter what it is, car, clothes anything! Or am I childish?

If I must explain to the bluemoon gestapo who like to check your City supporting credentials every now and then on this forum. Anyway I was 12 when I decided to support City. My brothers got me into football but I didnt want to support the same teams as them (United and Sunderland) and it just happened that 'Nationwide' was running a series on City called 'Saturday's Heroes' and I was hooked!! Ive supported City since 78, hence the name. I hoped Ive passed the test even though I come from South Shields! Please dont say I should support my 'home' teams of Sunderland or Newcastle as I love it even more when City beat those 2!

skyblue78 said:
whp.blue said:
Chungo said:

If I must explain to the bluemoon gestapo who like to check your City supporting credentials every now and then on this forum. Anyway I was 12 when I decided to support City. My brothers got me into football but I didnt want to support the same teams as them (United and Sunderland) and it just happened that 'Nationwide' was running a series on City called 'Saturday's Heroes' and I was hooked!! Ive supported City since 78, hence the name. I hoped Ive passed the test even though I come from South Shields! Please dont say I should support my 'home' teams of Sunderland or Newcastle as I love it even more when City beat those 2!

I remember some old biddy came on telly a few weeks after the first programme was shown (the one where Colin Bell put five balls through hoops dangling from the crossbar) complaining about various things about Nationwide. One of the things she complained about was that Peter Barnes and Asa Hartford had been kicking a ball against a wall to practice skills. This old biddy said it was disgraceful that Manchester City should recommend kicking a ball against a wall because that might be someone's front room and it would really annoy them, and nationwide were even worse for screening it.

Anyway, there was this really miserable old fart round the corner from us who lived on the corner of a street. I hadn't realised how much it would annoy him if me and our kid kicked the ball against his wall on the side of his house for ages until the old biddy came on telly to point it out. Kept us amused for ages.

Shocking behaviour, I know, but it was funny at the time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.