Do City's colours influence you in other parts of your life?

Nice to know that there are quite a few like minded sane individuals that believe in the world being BLUE. I once refused to attend a leaving do for a work colleague because the restaurant was called "China Red" met 'em in the pub later !

skyblue78 said:
Even before I started supporting City, my favourite colour was always blue. I like anything a bit more if it's in City's colours, doesnt matter what it is, car, clothes anything! Or am I childish?

Before you supported city? What did you do before then?

I think I just naturally like blue and dislike red, not taking City/Utd into consideration. I think it's mainly that red's a shit colour and blue's a good colour, simple as that. I have rag mates who prefer the colour blue (and sky blue also)

Chungo said:
skyblue78 said:
Even before I started supporting City, my favourite colour was always blue. I like anything a bit more if it's in City's colours, doesnt matter what it is, car, clothes anything! Or am I childish?

Before you supported city? What did you do before then?

Didnt support anyone!!

I always cheer the blue team against the red team in Bargain Hunt. Plus every toothbrush I have ever owned has been blue.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.