Do our players visit BM?

I hope they do because it means they will love me as much as I love them. In all my posts not once have I ever criticised a Player in a hurtful or spiteful manner.

Dave S said:
Ricster said:
Thaksinssoldier said:
Are steven gerrard and Juan mata in this list of people you 100% know? :-)

Kevin Hitchcock posted quite frequently during one transfer window.

Oh and I hope that nasty **** nedum does,that's one person I really hope knows what people think of him.

One thing I would like to know is who was Garry Cook.

To my knowledge Garry didn't post on BM, but i do know he and others he asked kept a very close eye on it.

Now if you asked who is Khaldoon i could have answered that :)
Go on then.

PM'd

Didsbury Dave said:
I've had two separate pms from undercover players
'undercover players?'
There's been a few of them over the years, it has to be said.

Wait so let me get this straight, they they post in the mod forum?

And Didsbury Dave, what kind of things did they say?

If I was a city player I'd read bluemoon just to see what the fans opinion of me was. It's natural human curiosity to want to know those kind of things.

As for club execs, I'm sure they read here quite frequently. And I wouldn't doubt that the club plants people on bluemoon to act as PR and give us little bits of info here and there. I always thought Tolmie was put on here by the club but that was just me guessing.

If I was Tevez i'd be posting a thread in off topic asking if there were more than two restaurants in Manchester were and I know what the answer would be.<br /><br />-- Wed Sep 21, 2011 3:15 am --<br /><br />
Chippy_boy said:
Fuck me I hope Jo`s english was bad. The poor bloke would want to top himself after reading what was posted about him on here.

To be fair it never affected his dancing skills.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.