Do people enjoy the derby?

Spiros

As a rule do you enjoy the derby? Or is it an awful, tense 90 minutes?

I was living in New York last year, the first one I've missed home or away was the 0-0 this season at ours. I thought being away from Manchester might make it better but it made so much worse - the tension was almost unbearable.

Is there anyone out there who loves it? Or anyone who just sees it as another game?

You needn't say, 'I enjoy it if we win, hate it if we lose' - that's obvious

I love the tension of derbies, the build-up and the atmosphere on the day. Ok it's a sod if we lose but they're still the first fixtures I look for every June.

I really don't enjoy the derby.When we play them at home I dont watch the game when they move into our half.

mcfcliam said:
Hate their fans, hate 'their' club, hate their ground, hate their players.

I detest everything about the cunts and what they stand for.

I hate the game with a passion.

So what yer sayin' liam. ??

Never say I enjoy it, but all I will say is:

I'd find it hard to imagine us getting an absolute spanking off them (i.e. 1994)

I've been a witness to the most torturous moments ever - Owen and Scholes last year. Nothing could possibly be worse than either of those two results as far as I'm concerned.

I've witnessed the worst, and in 2008 I've witnessed the best (for now). I've seen us beat them and lose to them enough times that it's just another match in Feb for me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.