Do people enjoy the derby?

I love it with a passion - the tension that tingles, the atmosphere brim full of hope & hate, the 'putting our stamp on their swamp', the chance to rub their noses in the shit. . . it makes me feel more alive than anything else I can think of and it put years on me everytime.

The us against those we most hate - the battle against the arch enemy - it's what football's all about and I look forward to it with keen anticipation every time. . just have more hope of ultimate success these days is all!

When the rags get relegated in 3 or 4 years time I'll piss myself laughing at them but I'll actually miss the derby.

I love derbies but hate going, I get tense at other games but the derby, I'd have heart attack, plus hate ever getting that close to a red, cowards way out BUT I know MCFC fans will give us a top top support in the Theatre of NIGHTMARES.
COME ON YOU BLUES

i have only been to one derby in my life because i hate them so much, i even avoid the pub as if we get beat i have an urge to kill all the rags around me even the ones who are my best mate's

i sit at home with my mobile turned off and just wish it was over

bigmalsfedora said:
totally hate the entire day.....i wont watch it or listen to the away game,i just stay out the way

Is this a WUM? So you don't keep up with the score. I love the build up in days prior to the game; hate the day and game though. But then again, I am tense during most of City's game unless we are about 4 up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.