Do the players want mancini out?

The Fixer said:
Gelsons Dad said:
No.

But if you need to believe that to reconcile loosing an edgy game in the last seconds then go ahead. Some of us are made of sterner stuff.[/q

you really get on my fcuking nerves, fcuk you ya soft cnut i'd lovet o smash your fcuking head in given da chance , ban me i couldn't give a flying fcuk!!

You Gelson twat face think ya better than most on here cos ya fly fcuking planes, let me tell you, your a soft lad, and i'd smash ya to fcuk all day.
LOL keyboard warrior, struggle to smash a wank out i reckon lol.

Was Bellamy yelling @ Mancini?

Was there a line argument between bellamy and Roberto when A Johnson was leaving the pitch? As if bellamy wasn’t happy with the substitution decision ??

The Fixer said:
smithy167 said:
LOL keyboard warrior, struggle to smash a wank out i reckon lol.

Lol fluffy feet, you've had my details for the last 20 mins yet no contact, what a muppet no bollocks, all chat on here no action, lmfao!!

Give the threats a rest Fixer. We're all pissed off that we didn't win but that's no excuse for threatening each other.

I didn't see your original response but If I had I wouldn't of cared. You need to deal with the frustration in your own way. Thats fine.

re: re:

dctid said:
The Fixer said:
Just want your thoughts, something ain't quite right to me, been locked up for last 4 hours had a lot of time to think, things don't seem right, i could be wrong though!!

FFS Fella - get a grip - how long have u been watching City - nothing has changed from the last 30 years - still get let down when it really matters - only City could get beat in three games by the rags in a single season with seconds left - spunk 200 Million plus on players only to loose 4th place to a team that less than 18 months ago was in the bottom 3. A team that wins it two local derby's in the week that we loose ours.

I honestly thinked we are jinxed

You are thinking too much
This!!...get a grip.

Gelsons Dad said:
The Fixer said:
Lol fluffy feet, you've had my details for the last 20 mins yet no contact, what a muppet no bollocks, all chat on here no action, lmfao!!

Give the threats a rest Fixer. We're all pissed off that we didn't win but that's no excuse for threatening each other.

I didn't see your original response but If I had I wouldn't of cared. You need to deal with the frustration in your own way. Thats fine.

Sorry GD, I felt your response was provocative, but yes i've had a skin full plus loads of sniff, was a bit out of order mate, no hard feelings mate.

Smithy you're still a cnut, you have my details!

dctid said:
The Fixer said:
Just want your thoughts, something ain't quite right to me, been locked up for last 4 hours had a lot of time to think, things don't seem right, i could be wrong though!!

FFS Fella - get a grip - how long have u been watching City - nothing has changed from the last 30 years - still get let down when it really matters - only City could get beat in three games by the rags in a single season with seconds left - spunk 200 Million plus on players only to loose 4th place to a team that less than 18 months ago was in the bottom 3. A team that wins it two local derby's in the week that we loose ours.

I honestly thinked we are jinxed

You are thinking too much

Well we were in the bottom of the league not too long ago as well with the most gifter and promising british manager...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.