Do the Royal Family care about Harry?

Am i right in saying that during the kings speech they showed pretty much all the royal family other than Harry and Andrew? I know i saw Edward and Anne but cant recall these two being shown or mentioned, I admit i didn't catch all of the speech and so I may be doing them a disservice

Am i right in saying that during the kings speech they showed pretty much all the royal family other than Harry and Andrew? I know i saw Edward and Anne but cant recall these two being shown or mentioned, I admit i didn't catch all of the speech and so I may be doing them a disservice
Tis right. But I suppose as he’s given up Royal duties it makes sense … (?)

Can we take a minute to appreciate the OPs brilliant opening post.

"Give him a 'toy job', let him fanny about in a helicopter while his hair falls out and his ears grow to the size of a donkey." Amazing.

Not sure what happened to this poster but see he or she hasn't posted for 10 years almost go the day now.

It must be time for a return and a sequel to this classic...
He was a brilliant poster. Not for the easily offended. He once made a comment about my mum which I thought was hilarious but lots of people would have taken offence to.

I wonder what the OP does for a living that allowed him to look down on RAF Search & Rescue / civilian Air Ambulance pilots with such disdain?

He must be a real big hitter. Or perhaps he’s one of these bitter sorts who head over to the monarchy threads over the Christmas period to spew a load of bile. There’s no shortage of them on here.
It's also populated with royalist twats like yourself who try to convince sane people they aren't criminals robbing the fat of the land and our taxes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.