Do we have the best squad in PL.

pee dubya said:
The only club close in terms of depth is Arsenal. Looks at their bench vs Chelsea, that's without Vermaelen, Gibbs, Eboue, Almunia and Denilson. Probably others too that i can't remember

United have a core of really good players, and the squad is supplemented by well drilled, capable, but fairly mediocre players, and some youth. Their key though is continuity, teamwork and mental strength. In terms of individual ability i think our squad is stronger by a fair bit.

Chelsea used to have the best squad, but they've let it degrade and are suffering for it.

What about spurs ? They`ve more creative midfielders, not as good as our david though! More options up front.

bluejase said:
mancitygaz said:
No need to be pedantic.

Bet you couldn't name Their first eleven!

Arsenal smashed Chelsea with Arshavin, Rosicky and Chamakh on the bench, let's not get silly!
Not getting silly mate, we were talking about squads, oh and Chamakh is shit by the way!

salfordblue-tony2 said:
pee dubya said:
The only club close in terms of depth is Arsenal. Looks at their bench vs Chelsea, that's without Vermaelen, Gibbs, Eboue, Almunia and Denilson. Probably others too that i can't remember

United have a core of really good players, and the squad is supplemented by well drilled, capable, but fairly mediocre players, and some youth. Their key though is continuity, teamwork and mental strength. In terms of individual ability i think our squad is stronger by a fair bit.

Chelsea used to have the best squad, but they've let it degrade and are suffering for it.

What about spurs ? They`ve more creative midfielders, not as good as our david though! More options up front.
I can't decide about Spurs, i confess to having no idea how they're so good. In central midfield i think they're average and should be overrun, but never are. Their defence is weak, Gomes is erratic, their strikers are patchy.

Take away Bale, Van Der Vaart and Modric and i think the rest of the squad is good, but nothing special.

yes bloody ell yes!!!!

i have been banging on about our squad since the start of the season,one or two have fallen but hopefully will be replaced in January and make us even better as a squad.

mancitygaz said:
bluejase said:
Arsenal smashed Chelsea with Arshavin, Rosicky and Chamakh on the bench, let's not get silly!
Not getting silly mate, we were talking about squads, oh and Chamakh is shit by the way!

Chamakh has played 23 games, scored 10 and set up 6. For a striker playing in a new league, that ain't half bad.

bluejase said:
mancitygaz said:

Chamakh has played 23 games, scored 10 and set up 6. For a striker playing in a new league, that ain't half bad.
It's all about opinions and I don't rate him.

Would you want Bob to spend £25m on him?

I certainly wouldn't.

mancitygaz said:
bluejase said:

I certainly wouldn't.

It appears that you don`t rate anyone, who doesn`t wear a sky blue shirt !!
Thank you Cyclops !!

oakiecokie said:
mancitygaz said:

I certainly wouldn't.

It appears that you don`t rate anyone, who doesn`t wear a sky blue shirt !!
Thank you Cyclops !!
What makes you say that? Although you could have a point there.

oakiecokie said:
mancitygaz said:
What makes you say that?

Errrrrrrmmmmmmmmmmm.
Your posts on this thread !!
Just had to read back, because too much lager does addle your brain, but I'm sorry to say that that comment, which may or may not be true, had absolutely no evidence to back it up.

Therefore, you are chatting utter shite my fine fellow.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.