Do we have the best squad in PL.

mancitygaz said:
oakiecokie said:
Errrrrrrmmmmmmmmmmm.
Your posts on this thread !!
Just had to read back, because too much lager does addle your brain, but I'm sorry to say that that comment, which may or may not be true, had absolutely no evidence to back it up.

Therefore, you are chatting utter shite my fine fellow.

In that case you`ve answered you own question !!
You are pissed !!!!

oakiecokie said:
mancitygaz said:
Just had to read back, because too much lager does addle your brain, but I'm sorry to say that that comment, which may or may not be true, had absolutely no evidence to back it up.

Therefore, you are chatting utter shite my fine fellow.

In that case you`ve answered you own question !!
You are pissed !!!!
Ha! apologies, you should know by now, I always chat shite!

bluejase said:
mancitygaz said:
Not getting silly mate, we were talking about squads, oh and Chamakh is shit by the way!

Chamakh has played 23 games, scored 10 and set up 6. For a striker playing in a new league, that ain't half bad.

Even Bendtner bagged a hatful last season at Arsenal. Any average striker will get lots of goals with the way Arsenal create chances.

pee dubya said:
The only club close in terms of depth is Arsenal. Looks at their bench vs Chelsea, that's without Vermaelen, Gibbs, Eboue, Almunia and Denilson. Probably others too that i can't remember

United have a core of really good players, and the squad is supplemented by well drilled, capable, but fairly mediocre players, and some youth. Their key though is continuity, teamwork and mental strength. In terms of individual ability i think our squad is stronger by a fair bit.

Chelsea used to have the best squad, but they've let it degrade and are suffering for it.
Spot on post.

The problem with Chelsea is that they haven't integrated their young players with the first team by giving them games and the time to gel. Arsenal and Utd have done that.
mancitygaz said:
It's all about opinions and I don't rate him.

Would you want Bob to spend £25m on him?

I certainly wouldn't.
What about the £25m on Adebayor??? Arsenal got Chamakh for free.

i cant tell you now but come january and we might have the best squad

i just want us to buy 5 more player , just to piss off the others/media

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.