Do we MISS Robinho

de niro said:
McFc TiLi I dIe said:
i get what u mean m8 but the blackburn game away this season i went and he was outstanding ever since he has been injured our form has dipped

this.

i'd play him away too, you can't beat class and he's got loads of it.

i agree in our last 5 games without robinho we have not WON sooooo it just proves we need him

svennis pennis said:
Robinho has become the whipping boy on here. Due to prolonged injury it has given those who love to whinge an even bigger reason to slate him. It's easy to do it seems.

Robinho is the best player we have. Do we miss him? I can't believe the shit I read on here at times.
all the shit he gets on hear is cause od the FUCKING DALIY MAIL we dont no if he want to leave or not (BUT WE RALLY DO MISS HIM)

Whjat it boils down to with Robinho is he simply doesn't think we've bought the standard of players that he expected us to , plus the fact that his dear mate Elano has departed ..... and has no doubt been 'on the blower' telling Robinho that he'd be much better off away from Hughes.

Do you really think that if kaka had of come here , Ribery and Benzema too , that Robinho would even contemplate moving to Barcelona ....... of course he wouldn't ....... even if mickey mouse was running the club!

Mind you ..... some people think he is!

black mamba said:
Whjat it boils down to with Robinho is he simply doesn't think we've bought the standard of players that he expected us to , plus the fact that his dear mate Elano has departed ..... and has no doubt been 'on the blower' telling Robinho that he'd be much better off away from Hughes.

Do you really think that if kaka had of come here , Ribery and Benzema too , that Robinho would even contemplate moving to Barcelona ....... of course he wouldn't ....... even if mickey mouse was running the club!

Mind you ..... some people think he is!

You hit the nail on the head there m8 corce hw wouldnt but lets face it we have baught ok players but NOT the best i think we need some additions in january

McFc TiLi I dIe said:
scowy68 said:
Lets hope the next man in charge can persuade him his future is at City.

I HOPE he STAYES full stop .

So do I.But i don't think he rates Mark Hughes as a manager and probably knows we wont reach the heights he wants whilst he is charge.

svennis pennis said:
Robinho has become the whipping boy on here. Due to prolonged injury it has given those who love to whinge an even bigger reason to slate him. It's easy to do it seems.

Robinho is the best player we have. Do we miss him? I can't believe the shit I read on here at times.

This with brass bells on!!!!!

Fucking idiots on ere!!!! pfft.

scowy68 said:
McFc TiLi I dIe said:
I HOPE he STAYES full stop .

So do I.But i don't think he rates Mark Hughes as a manager and probably knows we wont reach the heights he wants whilst he is charge.

i am not sure if any of the players DO think that hughes is the man to take us forward

we do miss Robinho. However, I think the team is doing pretty good job these days without him, despite the 5 draws in a row

I was a huge critic of him last season but I can't wait to have him back. His finishing is very good, he'd have taken the game away from Burnley yesterday.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.