Do we need a LB?

I think the situation is becoming a bit desperate now,its reached the stage where resting Clichy has become very risky business - opposing managers cant believe their luck as its offering a fuck off huge invite to attack and leaving other individuals exposed and overworked - criminal for a team like ours.

Good left backs aren't easy to find so it may be we have to pay another premium,hopefully this time they will live up to somewhere in the region of the price tag.

Bottomless_Sailor said:
Coentrao? Last I heard he was only marginally better at defending than Kolarov.

No that's Marcelo, Coentrao could lay claim to being the best lb in Europe defensively. Doesn't offer much going forward though.

aguero93:20 said:
Bottomless_Sailor said:
Coentrao? Last I heard he was only marginally better at defending than Kolarov.

No that's Marcelo, Coentrao could lay claim to being the best lb in Europe defensively. Doesn't offer much going forward though.
Meh. He is name recognition than anything else. Personally, City should just go and get the Pablo Zabaleta of Leftbacks. His name is Lucas Orban. He is an Argie, and plays like Pablo on the left.mfront foot all the time.mlove the guy. If it wasn't for his hair and being a leftie, you'd think you were watching our Zab.

Ive not seen Orban play but he is only 5 months into a 5 year deal at Valencia......it would take big money.

You've never heard of form? Clichy has been very poor at times, so for that matter has Aguero.

Marvin said:
You've never heard of form? Clichy has been very poor at times, so for that matter has Aguero.

Everyone has bad runs of form but I can't for the life of me remember Silva or Aguero having 2 bad games back to back in a City shirt.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.