Do We Need New Players?

TrueBlue123

a left back would be nice but i dont think we need any more players.

with the squad we have i think we can consistantly finish in the top four.

big spending isnt needed - unless were looking to win the premiership

CTID

replacing micah would be a big mistake. hes young and has so much potential.

with more expericance he can become one of the worlds best

and ireland?

Micha agreed but he does seem abit injury prone this season with his locking knee!

Yes and what about Ireland at the moment Id have greater faith in Michael Johnston comming good!

TBH i agree we dont need loads of player but we need to bring 3/4 in for key positions and make sure they are as close to 'world class' as possible! :-p

Wingers also, Petrov soon gone and maybe even SWP. Bellamy has only a season or two max left in him.

2 or 3 central midfielders. Most important area of the pitch, we need to boss it. At the moment we are too pedestrian in there. Need lots of different options, be able to rotate etc

We need two fullbacks and a creative, ball playing, central midfielder. Get these three positions sorted and I'd be fairly confident. We've got strikers, wide players, holding/defensive midfielders, centre halves and a couple of quality keepers already.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.