Do we now love Sunderland!?

Same here I can't do it, just think if your adopted second team played City who would you support.

TheMightyQuinn said:
carlos92 said:
Same here I can't do it, just think if your adopted second team played City who would you support.

Exactly it'd get complicated and weird. Like your wife meeting your girlfriend, which essentially this is!

Yep that would be very awkward.

goatastuta said:
alanjames24 said:
ForzaMancini said:
No, always preferred Newcastle as they have better fans and their team isn't full of ex-rags. Mackams seem to hate us so we should hate them, majority of them fucking adore the rags and all of em were wanting them to win the league.

I took a right hook off one of them as they raided the Clarence 12 years ago. Better fans my arse.

are you sure??? dont think we played them in 2000.dont think we've had any trouble with sunderland since we sent them down,last game of the season in about 92'.epic 3-2 win.everyone swapping shirts over the no mans land in the kippax etc. in fact i know of some city lads that have gone to the tyne wear derby with sunderland lads,coz we hate newcastle so much.
they definitely dont hate us,and are the most loyal supporters of the north east,even though the press like to bum newcastle for loyalty.
as for raiding the clarence,think that was boro,at about 5 to 3,when most had gone to match,tried to get to the sherwood aswell,but got gripped by coppers.
i believe newcastle fans were great the other week,but that is a major rarity over the past 30 years of meetings home and away,something to do with 76 and a mackem scoring an overhead kick
I was out side the Clarence that day fighting then fookers they where from Newcastle(2000-2001 season) , they kept screaming something about us fighting beside the Mackems against them when we where last up in the Prem??? We only just kept the Albert inn, from getting over-run, I smashed a car-parking sign from Shera Karn over one of the no-neck fookers and he just took the blow and kept fighting :o/

plus only once this season have i not enjoyed martin o neill jumping up and down on the sideline, good manager great entertainment value

TheMightyQuinn said:
I just don't have room for more than 1 football club in my life. I couldn't be doing with 2 girlfriends either or following 2 religions.

I suppose being a Jew and a Mormon might help in that respect!

I'm obviously a City fan but I watch a non-league side on a casual basis (half a dozen matches a season) and will accompany a friend elsewhere if there's spare tickets. I've taken in Villa, West Ham and Leeds over the years.

Bluemoon115 said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
No.

They'd have done the same no matter who was playing...even us.

We should love MCFC and no one else.

2nd teams are a sinister and appalling concept.
I don't think my liking of Darlington is in any way sinister tbh.

Im a DAarlington F ar away T ravelling S upporters as well as loving City - Come on Darlo!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.