Do we really need...

Cooper_mcfc

Do we really need nasri? Our midfield looks pretty good, and as for silva, he is twice the player nasri is.

Or Is it just the fact we'd be taking him from arsenal??

I personally don't want any more signings. I think our team has enough about them to do the business plus any further transfers will just spark the boring and annoying debate about City's spending agan.

yes.
need more creativity and a ball carrier imo.
the cutting edge will be provided by aguero and/or tevez.
that is then an unstoppable team.

also if silva gets injured, then we will lack a creative spark, but having nasri will cover us for that

I love Nasri and wouldn't mind having him but would prefer someone more creative, like Modric or even Pjanic, while keeping SWP.

Too bad I lost Bobby's mobile nr...

Shauntheprofitmachine said:
Yes I agree Silva is twice the player nasri is, but if Silva got injured then....
May the lord have mercy on our souls.

This is exactly the reason why we need him. He can play in the same team as silva but he can also cover his role when silva inevitably gets injured because teams are going to kick lumps out of silva this year to 'stop' him.

Weaken the opposition by signing him, and a replacement for Silva for when he's rested.

Shauntheprofitmachine said:
Yes I agree Silva is twice the player nasri is, but if Silva got injured then....
May the lord have mercy on our souls.

This^^ would be a worry if we lost silva, we couldn't expect so much for him for a long season.

Yes we do - or someone similar.

As soon as Silva went off, even though we still played well, you could just see that creative edge disappeared for the rest of the game besides the final goal.

We could risk Assulin or Suarez in Silva's place if he's injured but it is asking a lot of them as they have no PL experience yet.

Some manure player will hack Silva down and claim it was an accident ending our title challenge before it began, so yes, we need another playmaker.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.