Do you eat the crusts?

A friend told me only today its called the slut because everybody's fingered it in SK15 its a crust get it in the bin but i do enjoy a muffin

It usually goes in the bin, but mainly because I live alone and by the time I get to the crusts, they've gone a bit shit. I might sometimes toast them. They go alright with spaghetti hoops, or dipped into soup, but never as a sandwich.

Literally everything about that statement is depressing as fuck. Sorry, haha

It usually goes in the bin, but mainly because I live alone and by the time I get to the crusts, they've gone a bit shit. I might sometimes toast them. They go alright with spaghetti hoops, or dipped into soup, but never as a sandwich.
Spaghetti hoops ? Which part of the loaf you eat is the least of your worries.

First Aid in English was it?

No, I've still got the First Aid in English. Fantastic book. Prepared many a lesson out of that volume. The one I had was a forties or fifties vintage. The sort of small volume that was stuffed with all sorts of wondrous information! It was a mini-encyclopaedia of about 150 pages.

No, I've still got the First Aid in English. Fantastic book. Prepared many a lesson out of that volume. The one I had was a forties or fifties vintage. The sort of small volume that was stuffed with all sorts of wondrous information! It was a mini-encyclopaedia of about 150 pages.
As an English expert, l hope you have mastered the new genderless pronouns! Tee hee.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.