Do you ever just stay in all day?

Len Duckworths Fish and chips, no good pies. Only one worth going to and it’s expensive and you have to drive there. @Crouchinho probably goes there as it’s close to his house.
Never been impressed mate, with any really. Nothing is as good as back home. Had an interesting discussion with a bloke from Newfieland last night who said the same thing

So fucking expensive too. Rather have super noodles

Never been impressed mate, with any really. Nothing is as good as back home. Had an interesting discussion with a bloke from Newfieland last night who said the same thing

So fucking expensive too. Rather have super noodles

No, It's supposed to be the best and it's crap. The best I have found was at the loaded dog, but that went up in flames.

Never stay in all day, Id get bored to fuck. I can do about 2 hours telly then I get fed up with just sitting. (its the new smoking apparently)
I suppose when its sunny nearly every day its harder to stay in all day, maybe if i went through an English winter it might be different.
Some days we just have a walk by the beach and a coffee, nothing much, but I have to go out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.