Do you guys feel we need any reinforcments at all in jan?

Mancini surely want to buy some player of his choice

may be a LB , a CB , and a playmaker for the midfield

I think we need 2! Chiellini, who can play CB/LB, that would be perfect! Then a midfielder similar to Barry and Johnson, the kind who's strong, can tackle but still break forward with the ball and player a killer pass!

I have to say that Ireland is looking a little vulnerable currently in that team! Unless he switches to an out and out attacking midfieler like he did last season I can see him spending a lot of time on the bench!

Mancio said:

Perhaps it would be be best to buy a player capable of playing multiple positions, so to keep everybody happy even when the CBs start to return.

Mancio said:

I have a feeling he's pretty happy with the front of the team. I'd be surprised if he didn't try and pick up a few decent defenders, though.

And have I mentioned the fact that he is gorgeous?

Yea i thought: why sign players in january? myself but realistically we do need a well rounded defender, someone who is experienced top-flight Centreback, preferably italian (chiellini)

an Attacking Midfielder to take Stevie Irelands place, hes good but is he worldclass? for me he won't provide that worldclass consistency as seen from the likes of Ribery/Kaka/Gerrard and so on... Would Angel Di Maria be this player? who knows, ive not looked at him enough.

And finally a target man, like RSC/Adebayor but willing to fight for his place and keep lazybayor on his toes. Edin Dzeko looks quality, would like him at city.

I don't think we need to strengthen in January. We will perhaps see one or two Mancini players coming in, but we don't have a small squad as it is. I wouldn't be surprised if we saw more players leaving than coming in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.