Do you hate United Fans / the Club more?

Fanzone Danny said:
john_waynes_dead said:
arrogance comes from winning.

you lot have won nothing, but already consider yourselves level or above arsenal, spurs, united.

got to wonder what you're arrogance will be like if you actually win something!!!

Thanks for the help ........ of course its the fans u absolute cocky southern prick!

are you from manchester?

honestly tell me the area you live is more blue than red?!

I hate the fans more than the club.I respect the clubs achievements and would love us to be as good consistently on the pitch. As for the fans, the only ones i dont mind are my mates, the rest can fuck right off!

stony said:
john_waynes_dead said:
you lot have won nothing, but already consider yourselves level or above arsenal, spurs, united.

got to wonder what you're arrogance will be like if you actually win something!!!

Our arrogance comes from the fact that we know that Manchester City Football Club is special. Doesn't matter what we've won, it never has, and that's what a turtles head like you will never understand.

LMAO.

It's got to be the fans, this nob says it all.

If i'm honest, mainly the club.

Majority of the fans haven't a clue about football and bollocks(One of them is on this thread), but i do know a lot of rags who do talk a bit of sense, its just a shame they are lost in a majority of sock cookers.

The club create this 'holier than thou', image which is undeserved, yet the players and the manager always seem to come out in the press and show them up as the c*nt they really are.

If I'm totally honest it's the Sky+ plastics that get up my nose. Don't have a problem with the die-hard rags who've been going since the year dot and follow their team through thick and thin. Anybody who pays good money to follow their team for years and years gets my respect. Any anal cavity who sits at home and watches every game on Sky deserves to have their testicles grilled.

john_waynes_dead said:
Fanzone Danny said:
Thanks for the help ........ of course its the fans u absolute cocky southern prick!

are you from manchester?

honestly tell me the area you live is more blue than red?!

I live in Denton ..... virtually all blue!

john_waynes_dead said:
Fanzone Danny said:
Just something to have a bit of a break from the transfer gossip ........

I was having a discussion with my old man last night and we really couldn't make our mind up on this question:

Do you hate / dislike the Man United supporters or the club more?

There is so much to hate about both for me I mean when u take the fact the club seem to get preferential treatment over everything, they have always had complete T*#Ts playing for then .i.e. The Nevilles, Keane etc etc and of course their success. There again in the main their fans are complete passion-less, arrogant, cocky, condescending Pricks i really can't decide who I hate more!

Any thoughts .........................

arrogance comes from winning.

Arrogance is the head of the rag supporters club saying manchester city who?? live on SSN..

Arrogance is your huge 700 million pound debt being blatantly ignored by you lot.

Bigging your team up against the opposition isnt being arrogant its called being optimistic

arrogance is you coming onto our site thinking we give a shit about what you have to say.

Both. I'v met a few decent local United fans, a couple who said they want City to do well because it's good for Manchester and blahdy blah...but let's not pretend they're anything other than a relatively tiny minority.

As for United fans from outside Manchester area well they're just practically ALL cunts.

Don't even need to explain about the club, everything they do is reprehensible.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.