Do you hate United Fans / the Club more?

whp.blue said:
"
I really do think the rags arrogance is down to one thing one person to be more precise
fergiscum is arrogant and a poor looser and that has perculated right thru the rags and their club setup !
and that my freind is why they win things.and the sooner our club..our team..our love do that the better..i dont care if its for 1 year 2 years 3 years..i just dont care but if its done in style with robbie..swp...kompany..rsc..tevez..michah.and done on in the month of may, cup final, day versus a team playing in red i just dont feckin care....come on you blues

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6Z-UPy9anQ&feature=related" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6Z-UPy9 ... re=related</a>

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=GB&hl=en-GB&v=gzG7bPRZvMk&feature=relatedhttp://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/posting.php?mode=quote&f=1&p=2110736" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=GB&hl=e ... &p=2110736</a>

and the reason im a blue..the song was made for us..im sure the singer used to go in the loco..lol

john_waynes_dead said:
Fanzone Danny said:
Thanks for the help ........ of course its the fans u absolute cocky southern prick!

are you from manchester?

honestly tell me the area you live is more blue than red?!

Why should it be?Surely with the all-conquering "biggest club in the world" on our doorstep,and with us having won fk all of any note for 34 years-as that banner at the swamp reminds us-we shouldn't have any fans left in Manchester?
But we're the fifth biggest supported club in England.
And yet for all the "glory,"the showbiz players,the glamour,the 74,000 sheep packed in for the Carling cup,and virtually owning the tabloid media-you still can't get rid of us.

Doesn't that tell you more about your club than ours,dickwad?

Does anyone remember John Flack (Slack?) whatever his bloody name was ring in on SSN and say about how Man United this ManUnited that, then he said he only watches Man United which is selfish.... but then goes on to bang on about how City lost as many games as Newcastle last year. And how we haven't won anything in 34 years blah blah.

It's typical STUPID hypocritical responses from "important" figures in United fan community which actually disgrace the club. I HATE most of the fans because they hate us. The arrogance (not all the time) but A LOT of the time is just pathetic, and funny.

And fuck off the C.I.T.Y forum, can your club not afford one of its own ;)

Oh and if were not so important, why sing a SONG about us when United are in the biggest match in the football club calendar? They have some disgraceful fans, I hope the ones who are genuine can actually overshadow the rest. Because when this club finally goes to where it deserves to be, the world will love us. Not think were arrogant mancs. i.e. Rome.

City Till I Die.

i would argue that the word 'hate' doesn't articulate or do justice to the depth of feeling i have...

if there was some way in which we could get the whole rag 'package' (fans, club, ground, players, merchandise, those sh1t chip shops on chester rd, and so on...) in one place at one time, i would like to watch the whole lot go up in smoke at once...

The fans or 'tourists' should I say. The significant majority cannot hold a decent footballing conversation with you, making stupid comments to have a dig at us and completely falling on their arse when you argue back to which they then revert about what they've won and us not having won anything for 33 years. Come up with something more origional please....

You see those who are visiting from foriegn countries getting their rag scarves, their rag bobble hat, their rag shirts...they're awaiting that size in rag pants because they've ate too many fucking prawn sandwiches and are too fat to fit in the normal size the fucking numpties!!

Some of them basically look like they've gone in one side of the merchandise store, bought everything they could possibly wear, and display it as if they're some sort of hardcore rag fan when in reality this is the first time they've been!! It's a joke...saying that we're talking about the same rag fans who protested about Glazer, yet still cheer the clubs success as if the debt has gone away magically...fucking hypocrites...

I just cannot stand them personally. I've met the occasional rag that can hold a conversation and doesn't revert to the predictable success arguement, but they are rare breed amongst the flock of 76,000 different nationalities.

stony said:
john_waynes_dead said:
you lot have won nothing, but already consider yourselves level or above arsenal, spurs, united.

got to wonder what you're arrogance will be like if you actually win something!!!

Our arrogance comes from the fact that we know that Manchester City Football Club is special. Doesn't matter what we've won, it never has, and that's what a turtles head like you will never understand.

To all Rags, BinDippers, Barcodes and Spuds - we at MCFC are the best, even when we lose we are still the best. Difficult for you to understand? Doesn't surprise me!

KentBlue said:
Trigger said:
Anything and everything connected to THEM!
Same for me. The club, their (alleged) fans, players past and present, their colours, even their matchday programs - ANYTHING to do with them I detest.

Point of fact, in my crossword the other night was the clue: '5 letters. Together'. First letter was U, third letter was I and the final one was D. Honest to God, I could not bring myself to write the word.

I know, I've got it bad.

6 letters

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.