Do you hate United Fans / the Club more?

KentBlue said:
Let's look at the facts, shall we, John Wayne's Dickhead. City haven't had any real success for over 30 years. Now we are the single most wealthy club in world football and the three decades of nothing will soon be thing of the past.

You on the other hand have had it your own way for a long long time. Now the Yanks have landed you lot with such a fucking colossal debt you don't know which way to turn. You're like chavs on a run-down council estate, living hand-to-mouth in order to survive. Longing for the day you get your benefit payments so you can buy your WKD and your pouch of baccy.

Like the arrogant bullies you rags have always been you just can't bear the thought of another bigger kid on the street ready to kick your excrement-stained arse back to the piss-streaked slums where you belong.

PMSL! Perfectly summed up !

KentBlue said:
Let's look at the facts, shall we, John Wayne's Dickhead. City haven't had any real success for over 30 years. Now we are the single most wealthy club in world football and the three decades of nothing will soon be thing of the past.

You on the other hand have had it your own way for a long long time. Now the Yanks have landed you lot with such a fucking colossal debt you don't know which way to turn. You're like chavs on a run-down council estate, living hand-to-mouth in order to survive. Longing for the day you get your benefit payments so you can buy your WKD and your pouch of baccy.

Like the arrogant bullies you rags have always been you just can't bear the thought of another bigger kid on the street ready to kick your excrement-stained arse back to the piss-streaked slums where you belong.
Very very good. Well said that person.

As much as some people might raise their eyebrows to this, im not particularly bothered about most things connected to United! There are a couple of things i actually proper hate to the pit of my stomach about them but overall our rivalry with the Rags is only a minor rivalry to be honest - and if you think its anything more than just a local rivalry then you are massively overestimating it!

Biggest derby in England is probably Sunderland v Newcastle! they are different towns which means different people loving a different place altogether, and these different places have a rivalry going back centuries when they were fighting on different sides during the English civil war!

Big derbies in other countires include:
-Rangers v Celtic: Protestant v Catholic, there has been war/battles over the religions!
-Sevilla v Real Betis: the rich v the poor, people in Seville who are in good jobs/well paid/rich support Sevilla and those who are low paid/poor/in poverty support Betis!
-Galatasary v Fenerbahce: the European side of Istanbul v the Asian side of Istanbul, nuff said!
-And what i consider to be the biggest derby of them all - Barcelona v Real Madrid: There have been civil wars in Spain between the two groups, the Catalans and Castillans/the royal family/Facists. Plus Di Stefano (classed as one of the best players of all time) started out as a Barca player was taken from Barca without their say so and made to sign for Real by the Facist party and Barca could do nothing about it, with him Real won 6 European Cups and about 8 league titles! To this day Barca fans say Real are the club of the Spanish Royal Family and Catalonia is not Spain!

City v United is basically a friendly, local rivalry compared to those above! Ive got very good mates and family members who are United fans and they are really good people! I dont hate them in any way, i dont agree with some of the things they say sometimes but i dont agree with half the things some of us City fans say on here half the time neither!
However, as i said at the top, there are cetain things i absolutely HATE about United: the way Fergie gets away with basically everything he does which any other manager gets repremanded for- cheat and bully!; the arrogance of some of their fans who think they are above everyone else, think they know more about footy just cos their team win more trophies, the hypocricy of the way they want to kill people if anyone mentions anything to do with their air disaster yet take any opportunity to mock other sets of fans for their tragedies; Garry Neville, what a twat; and Roy Keane! But thats it really, and its not a lot when you think about it! We try to take the piss out of them for having loads of fans who arent local, but i think there were 11 teams with a higher percentage of seasoncard holders within 30miles of their ground than us last season (there is a stat online if anyone can find it)!

And before anyone starts moaning at me on here, no, im not a Rag! Not even a tiny little bit! I sont support them just like i dont support Spurs or Daganham&Redbridge, they arent City just like anyone else! Yes derby day is our biggest game of the season cos its good to get one over on mates and family members to take the piss and have a laugh with for a few weeks! But i just dont hate them as if my life depends on it! Some blues have fabricated this hate for United, even if it has been subconsciously, where if they dont think/say/act as if they hate United as much as they do, they will dissolve or something! But theyre just local rivals, nothing more, nothing less!

We need to make more of other rivalries with other clubs because they way some people think they hate United so much puts us in the embarassing position where we only have one good atmosphere a season - yes i know all derbies have a tense atmosphere but our other games atmospheres are so bad i sometimes think while im sat at the ground, trying to get some noise going; "oh my God, we've got as shit a home support as anyone in the Prem! THIS MUST CHANGE!

Just remind them that there first period of trophys only happened due to them getting some of our players

In the seasons following the FA Cup triumph, the club was dogged by allegations of financial irregularities, culminating in the suspension of seventeen players in 1906, including captain Billy Meredith, who subsequently moved across town to Manchester United.

Billy was not the only one

Great thread mate, I think its gotta be the fans though, They're all so stupid! And tbh they have body odour!

Though the club are soooooooooooooooo arrogant! Its so hard to pick...

Can't stand any of the bastards, as someone said earlier, we wear our shirts with pride, they have there's as some kind of acceptance, accepting that they will never go to games and that they will never know what it's like too belong!

danburge82 said:
As much as some people might raise their eyebrows to this, im not particularly bothered about most things connected to United! There are a couple of things i actually proper hate to the pit of my stomach about them but overall our rivalry with the Rags is only a minor rivalry to be honest - and if you think its anything more than just a local rivalry then you are massively overestimating it!

Biggest derby in England is probably Sunderland v Newcastle! they are different towns which means different people loving a different place altogether, and these different places have a rivalry going back centuries when they were fighting on different sides during the English civil war!

Big derbies in other countires include:
-Rangers v Celtic: Protestant v Catholic, there has been war/battles over the religions!
-Sevilla v Real Betis: the rich v the poor, people in Seville who are in good jobs/well paid/rich support Sevilla and those who are low paid/poor/in poverty support Betis!
-Galatasary v Fenerbahce: the European side of Istanbul v the Asian side of Istanbul, nuff said!
-And what i consider to be the biggest derby of them all - Barcelona v Real Madrid: There have been civil wars in Spain between the two groups, the Catalans and Castillans/the royal family/Facists. Plus Di Stefano (classed as one of the best players of all time) started out as a Barca player was taken from Barca without their say so and made to sign for Real by the Facist party and Barca could do nothing about it, with him Real won 6 European Cups and about 8 league titles! To this day Barca fans say Real are the club of the Spanish Royal Family and Catalonia is not Spain!

City v United is basically a friendly, local rivalry compared to those above! Ive got very good mates and family members who are United fans and they are really good people! I dont hate them in any way, i dont agree with some of the things they say sometimes but i dont agree with half the things some of us City fans say on here half the time neither!
However, as i said at the top, there are cetain things i absolutely HATE about United: the way Fergie gets away with basically everything he does which any other manager gets repremanded for- cheat and bully!; the arrogance of some of their fans who think they are above everyone else, think they know more about footy just cos their team win more trophies, the hypocricy of the way they want to kill people if anyone mentions anything to do with their air disaster yet take any opportunity to mock other sets of fans for their tragedies; Garry Neville, what a twat; and Roy Keane! But thats it really, and its not a lot when you think about it! We try to take the piss out of them for having loads of fans who arent local, but i think there were 11 teams with a higher percentage of seasoncard holders within 30miles of their ground than us last season (there is a stat online if anyone can find it)!

And before anyone starts moaning at me on here, no, im not a Rag! Not even a tiny little bit! I sont support them just like i dont support Spurs or Daganham&Redbridge, they arent City just like anyone else! Yes derby day is our biggest game of the season cos its good to get one over on mates and family members to take the piss and have a laugh with for a few weeks! But i just dont hate them as if my life depends on it! Some blues have fabricated this hate for United, even if it has been subconsciously, where if they dont think/say/act as if they hate United as much as they do, they will dissolve or something! But theyre just local rivals, nothing more, nothing less!

We need to make more of other rivalries with other clubs because they way some people think they hate United so much puts us in the embarassing position where we only have one good atmosphere a season - yes i know all derbies have a tense atmosphere but our other games atmospheres are so bad i sometimes think while im sat at the ground, trying to get some noise going; "oh my God, we've got as shit a home support as anyone in the Prem! THIS MUST CHANGE!

Shit u really have put some thought into this!

Manchester United...............Newton Heath Loco...............When Newton Heath Loco were formed it was in the Borough of Oldham.
Manchester City claim to have been formed in 1894
Manchester United claim to have been formed when Newton Heath were formed and not in 1903.Probably the only team in the league who claim to have been formed before they actually were.
United were saved from going bust by a buisnessman who plowed lots of money into the club.
United claim we live in a Council House. During the Second World War the Germans Bombed Cold Trafford thinking it was a sewerage works (not far wrong ) so we let them use Gods Grass at Maine Road until they rebuilt their ground again.In case any united fans are reading this , its the one that looks like a huge bike rack. I would rather be a Tenant than a Lodger.
They even changed the name of their supporters club to the IMUSC because the previous one MUSC spelt SCUM.
The Last time United ran into financial trouble , a bloke named Edwards bank rolled them.
So that Muppet who claims that it was Uniteds supporters who supplied the money wants to read up on his own clubs history.Unless its not been printed in English in his Country.

Who do I hate the most ?
The lying propagandists who write uniteds history.
The united fans who dont know their own history .
Oh and did I mention Keane.

Which came first, the chicken or the egg?
I'll hate them both as one, single, pathetic and unadulterated entity, if I may.
Thank you very much for asking, though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.