Do you have any matchday superstitions?

I dont like seeing kick off.

A good reason to get that extra beer

When I was a kid I watched the original King Kong and there was a bit where the natives were dancing about to a rhythm and at some point in the 80-81 season I used to think of it in my head and tap my knees rhythmically whenever the opposition were on the attack and if I did this City broke it up.
It worked all the way to Wembley where I didn't do it because I stood on the terrace and the rest is history.
THAT my friends is why standing should never be allowed to return.

Nowadays I just have to have purple in my underpants and were ok. I'm not right.

I'v worn blue underpants for the last 30 odd years....no not the exact same pair

I always wear my old city shirt from the Adebyore Bellemy season. The one with the round neck.

Not allowed to wear anything city related at home games but away games its ok.

If the opposition get a penalty always turn away at the last moment (ever since quinn saved one against villa).

When we last won the league I walked from town up ashton new road and when I reached the stadium instead of going straight on to 111 or mary ds id have to walk around the whole of the stadium first.

this season being far from home and have the luxury of an xbmc box so I can watch every game. I noticed from early on in the season that if I watched the game from the start we struggled and the longer I didnt watch the better we did. Its got to the point I just walk around the house working out time difference imjury time etc before I can log on an check the score.

my wife thinks I have a problem.

A lucky can of red stripe walking up to the ground.

Bit worried last night when the off licence was barred from selling alcohol.

uweuweuwe said:
Not allowed to wear anything city related at home games but away games its ok.

If the opposition get a penalty always turn away at the last moment (ever since quinn saved one against villa).

When we last won the league I walked from town up ashton new road and when I reached the stadium instead of going straight on to 111 or mary ds id have to walk around the whole of the stadium first.

this season being far from home and have the luxury of an xbmc box so I can watch every game. I noticed from early on in the season that if I watched the game from the start we struggled and the longer I didnt watch the better we did. Its got to the point I just walk around the house working out time difference imjury time etc before I can log on an check the score.

my wife thinks I have a problem.

Seems perfectly normal to me :)

Wank, shit, shower, dressed, ten pints, five lines, two joints and no red sauce on my burger at the ground (I don't do anything red on a matchday).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.