Do you have any matchday superstitions?

I like to spend 4 1/2 hours travelling to the game, miss the first half completely and then settle into my seat as the teams come out for the second half and watch us score four goals.... Worked last night anyway!!! Not sure if I'm doing it Sunday yet, but I could be pursuaded :)

I like to take a gallon of guiness on board and turn up about five minutes late.
oh and leave early to get me red muen circle

Not worn colours of any sort since late seventies - went to a game wearing a brand new lovely scarf and we lost. Mind you seen a fair few games lost since then so that's not working :|

I go over to my brother's in the morning and watch the match. There is one parking space that has almost no asphalt, I will walk a half a mile before parking there. Does that make me weird?

If putting a pair of underpants on or throwing salt over your shoulder before a game had an affect on its result, then 10,000 years of combined effort by the whole of mankind to give us what we refer to as 'science' has been wasted.

it's called going to the pub and getting at least 6 pints in before kick off..

This superstition is for both home and away games..

Churchill123 said:
it's called going to the pub and getting at least 6 pints in before kick off..

This superstition is for both home and away games..

This^^^ though it might be more than 6 on sunday!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.