Do you have any matchday superstitions?

Ifwecouldjust....... said:
I don't wear any RED at all..........
Same, 365 days a year.
Matchdays I always have my Grandad's lucky silver dollar in my pocket, gave it to me after QPR in 2012, he found it after Newcastle 1968.

aguero93:20 said:
Same, 365 days a year.
Matchdays I always have my Grandad's lucky silver dollar in my pocket, gave it to me after QPR in 2012, he found it after Newcastle 1968.

Not wore red for god knows how long - our company lanyards are red but i have changed mine to blue

I have so many superstitions it defies belief. Not specifically on a match day but just constant really, it's basically OCD but I tend to put it all in a City context in my head. The more anxious I get about City the worse I get.

dctid said:
aguero93:20 said:
Same, 365 days a year.

Not wore red for god knows how long - our company lanyards are red but i have changed mine to blue
My missus thinks I'm mad cause when I get packs of socks I throw out all the ones with red on them. But every sports team I hate wears red (apart from Dublin) so I hate the colour.

Re: Do you have any match day superstitions?

Oh yes, me and my Daughter always kiss each other on
both checks as team comes out for the start of each half. Always right check first,Also we have to have a mint each when game not going
well. and do them mints work, the amount of times we score while
we have a mint is unbelievable, having said that if i worked it out
we probably have a mint for 78 Min's of the game so no bloody
wonder they work.

yes. I am sat at my seat before kick off and stay till the final whistle. simple really and considerate to my fellow supporters

Didsbury Dave said:
bluegirl74 said:
some of the posts on here make me feel quite sane.

the junior blue has to go and find our names on the outside of the stadium while i dig the seasoncards out of my bag. the only time she didn't do it this season was chelsea. we daren't not do it now.

Do you think we lost to chelsea because we missed chances and they played really well, or because your son forgot to find your names? Which one do you think is more likely?

yes didsbury dave, i genuinely believe that the reason we lost to chelsea was our failure to observe our ridiculous ritual, hence me posting it on a thread about silly superstitions...

can someone post the facepalm gif for me?

Just a quick update - the cat is currently enjoying her toilet on a nice picture of Stevie G consoling a distraught Louis Suarez, so she thinks it's Christmas and her birthday all rolled into one. Tomorrow she will settle down on an image of 'Fat Sam' and hopefully on Sunday she, like the rest of us, will shit all over Andy Carroll.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.