Do you have any matchday superstitions?

Didsbury Dave said:
bluegirl74 said:
some of the posts on here make me feel quite sane.

the junior blue has to go and find our names on the outside of the stadium while i dig the seasoncards out of my bag. the only time she didn't do it this season was chelsea. we daren't not do it now.

Do you think we lost to chelsea because we missed chances and they played really well, or because your son forgot to find your names? Which one do you think is more likely?

For fucks sake bluegirl. If you'd noticed that your daughter was actually a lad we'd have the league won by now.

Pam said:
.... or what's the strangest superstition you've heard of? There are some bloody strange ones out there.

I have to hoover the car on match days. Otherwise we will lose.

Not really the only thing i do is turn my back on penalties - not seen a City pen in years only ever seen them after the event is sky plus MOTD, etc etc

Astley Lad said:
Whenever I change the cats litter tray I always try and make sure she shits on a picture of a rag or, just recently, a dipper. She gets extra food if she shits on Ferdinand, Suarez or Gerrard but, for some reason, she doesn't seem to be comfy shitting on Phil Jones's face.

ha-ha quality

shaiomarali said:
I never wear anything City on the day or the day before our game.

My missus thinks I'm a nutjob but to prove her wrong I wore the black CL kit during Sunderland game while watching it at a friend's. Sure enough, we were losing. Took the kit off and minutes later Nasri scored.

Never again.

I have to agree, I cannot wear a shirt, or use my champions mug, I foolishly broke tradition two years ago whilst watching the QPR match, we all know what happened in the first 90 minutes there. Turned off the tv, took it off, showered for bed (I'm in Oz), just checked the computer before shutting down to see the transition. Never again!!

i have got to wear my sky blue adidas gazelles.(non negotiable)

wear something city related.and wear my specific city scarf.

Never EVER predict a score on the pre-match thread. I hadn't for a long time recently and then I did, it was for the Sunderland home game. I also must eat some form of potatoes during the match, and I also must wear my city shirt and jacket during the match, taking the jacket off at half time if we are in the lead. I also must not check the other team's squad unless it is shown to me. I am quite insane with my superstitions really.

I always have to charge my phone the night before a game. I wear my mcfc boxers the day before a game. I have to be clean shaven. And I also cannot go to the toilet at any point during the game

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.