Do you have any old valuable memorabilia?

Johnsonontheleft

As a kid in the 90s I read an article on how stuff like original Star Wars posters were valuable 20 yrs later. It prompted me to start a collection of stuff, which I still have to this day. Not really valuable but interesting nonetheless:

- a ticket stub and bag from when I visited the World Trade Center in the late 90s.
- my Gillingham ticket & programme from that day
- The Sun, Mirror & Times newspapers from September 12 2001.
- an Oasis ticket from 1997
- some country badges from the 2002 Commonwealth games.

Do you have any memorabilia that you've kept over the years? Wish I had kept all my old City kits!

Weirdly enough I've got one of the original programmes from the '68 European Cup final. I can't decide whether to let someone buy it off me or deny it to the bastards while they know I have it.

Got some telescope some famous astronomer owned 150 years ago. Got passed down the generations. Good luck trying to steal it, it weighs a fuck load.

Just noticed this prob don't count as memorabilia. Oh well

Decent sized collection of rare Depeche Mode vinyl.

Johnsonontheleft said:
As a kid in the 90s I read an article on how stuff like original Star Wars posters were valuable 20 yrs later. It prompted me to start a collection of stuff, which I still have to this day. Not really valuable but interesting nonetheless:

- a ticket stub and bag from when I visited the World Trade Center in the late 90s.
- my Gillingham ticket & programme from that day
- The Sun, Mirror & Times newspapers from September 12 2001.
- an Oasis ticket from 1997
- some country badges from the 2002 Commonwealth games.

Do you have any memorabilia that you've kept over the years? Wish I had kept all my old City kits!
Are you a thief ?

Lots of old gig tickets .... Oldest being Queen at Palace in 74 ..... Roxy Music, The Who and Thin Lizzy all at Belle Vue. Loads from Free Trade Hall .... fair few programmes ....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.