Do you have any old valuable memorabilia?

Got a cricket bat signed by the England and W.Indies teams of 2000 with signatures including Lara, Curtly, Courtney, Fred, Athers, and Gough. Had it for years in a presentation case and my oldest had just claimed it for his room!! Bit churlish to say hands off, it's mine!

I collect City match worn shirts and players items. Been doing it for a number of years now and tend to focus on anything up to the year 2000.

-I've Andy Morrison's play off final shirt (with a signed letter from the player he swapped the shirt with at the end of the game). This was displayed at City on the stadium tour for a time last year.
-Kinkladze's debut shirt v Tottenham in 1995.
-Trevor Morley's shirt that he scored the goal in v Bradford to secure promotion in 1989.
-Peter Barnes and Asa Hartford's 1976 League Cup final walk out Jumpers. Adidas jumpers with their names stitched into the back. Very cool.
-Dave Bennett's 1981 FA Cup final shirt which he wore in both games

I'm always looking at adding to my collection, so if anyone out there has anything which maybe of interest, please get in touch

Here is my website which isn't finished yet, still loads of pictures to put on.

<a class="postlink" href="http://mancityshirts.webs.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://mancityshirts.webs.com/</a>

I've got bags of one pennies which date back to early 1900 and some from late 1800s. Doubt they're worth much but they were in my uncle's house when he passed away. I'll pass them to my son as they may get more value in time.

Got some rare ELO vinyl which I used to source from all over the world, no pun intended for anyone who clicks!

As I type this I am looking at a signed and framed Bert Trautmann photograph in my office from 1956 FA Cup final, the two teams walking out.

None of the above is a life changer unfortunately!!

My mate started to buy Swatch watches with the intention to never wear them but collect each one before they went mad and produced hundreds of them. He still has some boxed and unworn.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.