Do you have any old valuable memorabilia?

Tanzeylee said:
Lancet Fluke said:
I have a snuff box full of Morrissey's anal hair.

Impressive...

It is. Everyone knows he's had weekly back sack and cracks for the last 30 years. Which is why heaven knows why's he's so miserable now.

Henkeman said:
Tanzeylee said:
Lancet Fluke said:

Impressive...

It is. Everyone knows he's had weekly back sack and cracks for the last 30 years. Which is why heaven knows why's he's so miserable now.

Would have been more impressive if he had plucked them off himself with tweezers, tho less impressive if he did it while his girlfriend was in a coma...

went to CC final in 2004 United v Wigan (don't ask) and caught wigan players medal he tossed into crowd, no idea what it would be worth

I have a mint condition Big Issue that came out the day before Lady Di croaked. There's a not too flattering article regarding her and Dodi Fayed.
All copies were recalled the next day i think. Don't know if its worth owt but some weirdos will pay daft money for anything Di related.

Tanzeylee said:
Lancet Fluke said:

Impressive...

I know. I would sell it on Ebay but I can't get anyone to give me a certificate of authenticity. One firm accused me of merely trimming my own anal hair and storing it in a snuff box.

Johnsonontheleft said:
As a kid in the 90s I read an article on how stuff like original Star Wars posters were valuable 20 yrs later. It prompted me to start a collection of stuff, which I still have to this day. Not really valuable but interesting nonetheless:

- a ticket stub and bag from when I visited the World Trade Center in the late 90s.
- my Gillingham ticket & programme from that day
- The Sun, Mirror & Times newspapers from September 12 2001.
- an Oasis ticket from 1997
- some country badges from the 2002 Commonwealth games.

Do you have any memorabilia that you've kept over the years? Wish I had kept all my old City kits!

I have a copy of Albert Speers biography

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.