Do you like / get on with the neighbours

splinter

Team supported
Manchester city
I've a got rag who avoids me and a woman in her 80s who knows everything and is never wrong about anything.

We very recently spent two weeks living with our neighbours because our house was affected by sewer flooding. We are not in rented accommodation.

Aside from those particularly wonderful neighbours we are fortunate to have have very nice neigbours on the whole. Another household are storing some of our stuff for us and someone else came and fixed a burst pipe to our outside tap - we had only asked if he had a tool we could use to reach the stop-cock.

We very recently spent two weeks living with our neighbours because our house was affected by sewer flooding. We are not in rented accommodation.

Aside from those particularly wonderful neighbours we are fortunate to have have very nice neigbours on the whole. Another household are storing some of our stuff for us and someone else came and fixed a burst pipe to our outside tap - we had only asked if he had a tool we could use to reach the stop-cock.
Make sure you check the contents against your manifest when you get all those boxes of CDs back :)

I have gay dan on one side and an old perve on the other, lovely ninety yr old betty opposite and my friend a few doors up , been here twenty five yrs ish and it was a very old street but as they have died off we have a much younger demographic now, feel like i could knock on most doors and get help as we all say hello when we pass in the street , just dont know many by name

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.