Do you play shit in big matches?( football)

for big matches i ve always noticed people who got pumped up way before a game usually played poor-like wasted energy.the trick would to have a relaxing night before to take your mind off the game/trial ...whatever.......plenty of rest. now roughly about half an hour before k/o is the time to "pumped up". IAN WRIGHT used to listen to CLASICAL MUSIC before playing for arsenal then would go nuts in the dressing room as k.o drew near-and he was very aggressive on the park! stick to a training programme that suits yourself learning new skills and tricks and put in an extra day for some long distance running. a bit of hard work will see you smash this problem mate! good luck and keep us posted

I remember playing for Cheshire boys one season and had been on the bench having been a regular the season before. Now the manager wouldn't start me for whatever reason and we were playing Chester who thumped us 7-0 last season. One of the strikers came off injured an I took his place and bagged a hat-trick and set a copule up in a 7-0 reverse.

Yep I got dropped the following week!

Football is simple. If you are playing above your ability level you will be found out. I've played above my ability level and was struggling from game to game, it wasn't enjoyable.

Similarly I have played below my level and took the piss, also not enjoyable as people don't have the same commitment to training etc, etc.

When you don't play professionally it is all about finding a level in which you are comfortable with your teammates, club setup and competition.

I played professionally here in Ireland and am now struggling to turn out on a Sunday for our local Sunday league side, due to injuries, and an alarming lack of fitness. I'm not enjoying it at the moment.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.