Do you really believe the league is over...?

There simply cannot be a better way to win it.

The rags in work would actually complain to me after 2012 that we'd ONLY won it on GD and wasn't a real win!! The look of horror when it's pointed out that the sick swan was the game we actually achieved the superior GD is a joy to behold.

I'd rather we continued like this season for the next couple of title wins, if we get any more, better for the ticker.

Can’t believe we sacked him after that amazing unbeaten run.

We didn't we kept him going until the world knew it except for Leslie when his star Roque Santa Crock knocked in the fourth to prevent another hard earned point at home t o Sunderland.

Think about Leslie, relegated QPR as such , ditto Stoke most likely, Fulham went into a lower division after he left them high and dry and its been a while since Blackburn have seen the likes of the Championship.

You really wonder how he fell into our midst before we got wise.

The rags in work would actually complain to me after 2012 that we'd ONLY won it on GD and wasn't a real win!! The look of horror when it's pointed out that the sick swan was the game we actually achieved the superior GD is a joy to behold.

I'd rather we continued like this season for the next couple of title wins, if we get any more, better for the ticker.
It is...
Man City goal difference +5
Man Utd Goal difference -5
Overall goal difference generated by the Sick Swan = +10. GD at end of season +8

We didn't we kept him going until the world knew it except for Leslie when his star Roque Santa Crock knocked in the fourth to prevent another hard earned point at home t o Sunderland.

Think about Leslie, relegated QPR as such , ditto Stoke most likely, Fulham went into a lower division after he left them high and dry and its been a while since Blackburn have seen the likes of the Championship.

You really wonder how he fell into our midst before we got wise.

But he makes training rooms fit for purpose and makes teams fitter in the second half of the season.

Can't believe that both Chelsea and Arsenal have only 3 points from their last 15 available, haha, both worse than stoke.
That has literally cost them both Champions League football hasn't it? Woeful. But that's football.
After 10 league games, both were 3 points clear of Liverpool who were in 6th at the time. Now Chelsea are 7 pts behind and Arsenal 15pts..

It is...
Man City goal difference +5
Man Utd Goal difference -5
Overall goal difference generated by the Sick Swan = +10. GD at end of season +8

For it to go to GD we'd have had to win that game anyway. So if we'd won it by the minimum score of 1-0 our goal difference would have been 4 less and there's 4 more (than ithe -16 scoreline) which would have given us exactly the same overall GD. Who would have won it then?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.